ATTENTION UK PLAYERS - I HAVE FOUND NC CARDS!

Lady Kakata

That's right! I called a big Sainsburys a way away from me and they HAVE NC CARDS!!!! Both Mynci and Usul (or 'pink' and 'blue' as I called them over the phone :laughingsmiley: )

If you need NC cards, give me a PM and I'll see if I can get them for you!

For UK cards, 'Pink' and 'Blue' are the Usul and Mynci cards respectively, they're £5 and you get 750NC plus 2 gift boxes and a bonus virtual item that depends on the card (for the mynci one I think I once got a Mynci Defender Garland and for the Usuls it's usually cloud face-paint)

The difference between Pink/Usul and Blue/Mynci really just change what virtual prize you get

I get mine from Sainsbury's all the time ^_^ You can also get them from WHSmith and Game - but I think Game may be shutting down. :/

Game has closed in my area :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more. Smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I get mine from Sainsbury's all the time ^_^ You can also get them from WHSmith and Game - but I think Game may be shutting down. :/

Game has shut down a lot of stores now :( they went into administration ages ago..

I haven't actually seen NC cards around in any sainsburys I went into.. I've always bought NC online, is it more worth buying the cards?

Game has shut down a lot of stores now :( they went into administration ages ago..

I haven't actually seen NC cards around in any sainsburys I went into.. I've always bought NC online, is it more worth buying the cards?

Oh that's right!! I remember being told there were loads of really reduced games there when they were shutting down. *facepalm* Bad memory.

Definitely worth buying the actual cards - you don't get any giftboxes online whereas with store bought cards you do.

• 2 weeks later...

I live in the U.S., but can't help to be excited for you guys in the UK finding the cards over there!

I thought going 20 minutes into town to buy the cards was a long drive...it sounds like you guys have a mini adventure just to find stores that sell the cards lol

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are lucky. These cards aren't sold anywhere in Europe (except UK). I tried amazon.uk, but of course they won't send them to my country. To the top of it I can't even buy NC with Paypal, because it's not working .. :grrr:

So basically it's the same as before, when we didn't have NC Mall, but now I drool all over cause those items are just thrown into my face .. :grrr:

• 2 months later...