Oh gosh..

sugagem01

i have just realised, after logging in months ago and getting the computer to remember my password i have promptly forgot what it is :S, not a problem so far you might think, just get a reminder sent to your email. Problem. I have no access to that email address no more, i dont even think AOL does email anymore? i havent heard of them for years.

Should i send a ticket to neopets explaining my situation and see if they would send my p.w to my, id say newest email address but ive been using it for like 5yrs. Or just leave it as it is and just hope i dont log out automaticaly one day :S

I dont want to send one just yet until i get an answer off you fine people just in case they think im trying to hack and freeze my account

Change the email associate to your account to the one you have access.

You will only need to click the confirmation link on that new address.

Then get the password sent to you. Magic. ;)

Depending on your browser, you may also be able to retrieve your password if it did indeed save it (it might have saved it, but not remember it on the page). In Google Chrome, for example, you'd go to Tools, Settings, Personal Stuff tab, Manage saved passwords button and search for Neopets. Once you find your login you can click the Show button. Firefox also lets you do something similar, but I've forgotten how exactly to do it and I'm unsure about Internet Explorer.

Saying all that, as Xepha said it will be better to change your email address... but I thought I'd post anyway as it might be helpful to know for the future. Best of luck!

I have an old account that I forgot the password too, and also the email account I used to create it didn't exist anymore. I argued back and forth with tnt over a ticket for friggen ever, and they did exactly squat, even though I could name all my neofriends and give all this other information -.-

Try not to log out! This is a situation that really isn't fun at all...

But if you're already logged into the account, it should be as simple as changing the password and the email to your current one :)