Mysterious Negg Journey - Solve The Puzzle!

hrtbrk

WHO IS THE BLACKSMITH? He has the Sand Negg which will not be taken to Altador, but where? Lost Desert, maybe? ...Sand......Negg?

New info :

knight has the glass negg

Explorer has the clockwork negg

Blacksmith has the Sand negg

so... Wizard has the last negg ,because voughn has the cloud negg which is not a knight,explorer, blacksmith or wizard means voughn is the 5th person

Wizard has the last negg Wizard is Selvin- so selvin doesn't have the clockwork negg

And voughn is not a knight,explorer, blacksmith or wizard

Hope this helps ... please reply if i'm wrong ^_^

Here's a spreadsheet of mine:

475943_2735993493796_1676124436_1679364_1310515171_o.jpg

@raoukie: the explorer DOES NOT have the clockwork negg, it clearly says in entry 9 that the explorer was 'ruled out, as well', meaning he refused to carry the clockwork negg just as Hurok did (and also meaning that Hurok is not the explorer). You need to rework your spreadsheet a bit.

New info :

knight has the glass negg

Explorer has the clockwork negg

Blacksmith has the Sand negg

so... Wizard has the last negg ,because voughn has the cloud negg which is not a knight,explorer, blacksmith or wizard means voughn is the 5th person

Wizard has the last negg Wizard is Selvin- so selvin doesn't have the clockwork negg

And voughn is not a knight,explorer, blacksmith or wizard

Hope this helps ... please reply if i'm wrong ^_^

Here's a spreadsheet of mine:

475943_2735993493796_1676124436_1679364_1310515171_o.jpg

OH my! if rutu went to shenkuu then whom is the one who.... im getting all dizzy >.<

OH my! if rutu went to shenkuu then whom is the one who.... im getting all dizzy >.<

Explorer has the Clockwork Negg?

But according to Entry 9...

A decision was made today as to who would be transporting the Clockwork Negg. In the end, Hurok was excused from consideration due to claims of "not liking the look of the thing." Let's just say that, if not liking the looks of someone were grounds for exclusion, then our pal Hurok would've probably been gone long ago. The group's explorer has been ruled out, as well; among the many reasons the explorer gave was that the whirring of the Negg's gears made it difficult to sleep (I for one, will be relieved once the explorer's snoring is no longer around to keep me from sleeping at night).

WHA-?

My spreadsheet shows that, for the JOBS x NEGGS part, the Clockwork Negg is only available for the Wizard or the fifth unknown job (which I supposed was Astronomer), because both the Knight and the Explorer said that they don't want to carry the clockwork negg, and the Blacksmith has to carry the sand one.

Now, problem is that for Selvin I'm still not sure if he goes to Altador or to Kiko Lake. I'm also starting to doubt that the fifth job is astronomer, because these past few days most of us had supposed that Voughn was the astronomer, carrying the Cloud negg to Altador. That would leave Selvin carrying the clockwork negg to Kiko Lake as being the ONLY choice, but now I'm not so sure about Voughn. Maybe that fifth job is something completely different, maybe Rutu doesn't even go to Shenkuu and that line about stargazing in entry 5 means someone else was also interested in Shenkuu...

EDIT:

@ClatoEverlark: THE EXPLORER DOES NOT HAVE THE CLOCKWORK NEGG, I've already mentioned it two posts above, raoukie must have misread entry 9.

I just want to know if anyone else sees this the way I do...

In entry 9, the decision as to who would be transporting the Clockwork Negg is decided. That's that.

In the entry after, Rutu is mentioned, although mistakenly, as well as Altador.

Meaning that before entry 12, those two (Rutu/Altador) haven't been chosen/claimed. Yes? Yes? No?

This is the other thing that confuses me..

Did Rutu already come to Shenkuu with an unknown negg or was he just ENTHUSIASTIC?

I feel so dumb right now, lol. :woot:

THanks everyone for correcting mee! ;) ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or above. Smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I just want to know if anyone else sees this the way I do...

In entry 9, the decision as to who would be transporting the Clockwork Negg is decided. That's that.

In the entry after, Rutu is mentioned, although mistakenly, as well as Altador.

Meaning that before entry 12, those two (Rutu/Altador) haven't been chosen/claimed. Yes? Yes? No?

Theoretically, yes, it would mean that Rutu hadn't yet chosen a negg/location, and Altador hasn't been claimed yet. However, I'm not sure wether TNT are paying that much attention to continuity...

Also, @ClatoEverlark: ... What? XD Sorry, I don't understand your question.

Also, @ClatoEverlark: ... What? XD Sorry, I don't understand your question.

Pardon.

Let me try that again.. :laughingsmiley:

Because it states in Entry 2 that...

"Today was the day that we settled on who would be going to Shenkuu. One team member, Rutu, seemed particularly enthusiastic to be going, saying that it had been a longtime dream to visit such an exotic location."

~

I wanted to know if he already went to Shenkuu or he was just excited about it.

If he already went to Shenkuu, then the Negg he took with him is not mentioned, therefore, unknown.

I will repeat my question from my previous post:

Did Rutu already come to Shenkuu with an unknown negg or was he just ENTHUSIASTIC?

I got the feeling that Rutu volunteers to go to Shenkuu because he has never gone there and would like to see the place - however, now I think that it is possible that Rutu DIDN'T go to Shenkuu at all; instead, the other neopet, with his remark about stargazing, is the one who went to Shenkuu, and NOT to Altador, mostly because by the last entry, entry 12, Rutu and Altador are both still 'unoccupied', so to speak. It's just a theory, though.

Here's what i think...... We are a huge number of people and there are way more on neoboards. Lots of you seem really intelligant, and yet nobody has said difinatively " this is the correct answer" So either we are not smart at all or there is not enough info to complete this logically. In which case our answers need to be partly based on supposition or guesswork

I have no idea on how i came up with this, but let's go (it's 9h30 AM here and i didn't sleep yet!)

HUROK is the BLACKSMITH and carries the SAND negg to the LOST DESERT;

RUTU is the KNIGHT and carries the UNNAMED negg to SHENKUU;

RICKY is the EXPLORER and carries the GLASS negg to BRIGHTVALE;

VOUGHN is the UNKNOWN and carries the CLOUD negg to SOMEWHERE;

SELVIN is the WIZARD and carries the CLOCKWORK negg to SOMEWHERE;

SOMEWHERE being either Kiko Lake or Altador. If you want my guess, it's Altador.

THE LOGIC:

HUROK is not the KNIGHT; EXPLORER nor WIZARD;

therefore, HUROK is BLACKSMITH or UNKNOWN;

VOUGHN is not KNIGHT or EXPLORER, neither WIZARD;

BLACKSMITH has the SAND negg.

VOUGHN is not the BLACKSMITH;

VOUGHN is the UNKNOWN;

HUROK is the BLACKSMITH

VOUGHN is carrying the CLOUD negg to LD; ALTADOR or KL;

HUROK, the BLACKSMITH carries the SAND negg to LD or KL;

RICKY and RUTU are KNIGHT/EXPLORER;

RICKY and RUTU won't ever carry the CLOCKWORK negg (since both classes refused to);

SELVIN carries the CLOCKWORK negg.

ScreenShot2012-04-15at094224.png

This might sound quite far-fetched, but I suddenly had this feeling that it must be Kiko Lake.

From my what i recall (which may not bee too much), my impression is that TNT will create an event whenever they want to add a new location, or upgrade an existing location. Altador, Lost Desert, Shenkuu and Brightvale are relatively newer/recently upgraded locations. Perhaps it's time to 'upgrade' Kiko Lake?

Here's what i think...... We are a huge number of people and there are way more on neoboards. Lots of you seem really intelligant, and yet nobody has said difinatively " this is the correct answer" So either we are not smart at all or there is not enough info to complete this logically. In which case our answers need to be partly based on supposition or guesswork

I think no one has given a definitive answer yet because either: a) no one has finished ALL versions of their spreadsheet, including each and every possibility, trying to figure out which contradict themselves and so are out of the question; or b )they don't want to say. Simple as that.

Personally, I wouldn't hang around too much around the neoboards; I don't want to call out names, but I've seen quite a lot of, uh... UN-intelligence over there and much too many biased assumptions for my taste. If that sounds very mean, I apologize in advance.

The blacksmith today didn't want to go to Altador with the SAND negg as he didn't like sailing...Wouldn't Kiko Lake also be classed as a sailing location??

I actually used that logic to finish my chart once for all, that's why i sent hurok to the lost desert with the sand egg (pretty cliché, i know)