Mysterious Negg Journey - Solve The Puzzle!

hrtbrk

There might be multiple prizes, like, first to guess, first to guess correctly, guessing correctly, and so on...

Oooh if it's this we might get a trophy *shine's trophies* I like shiny things ;)

I am pretty sure it is rutu and shenkuu. But I am worry about the time thing. Is NOW a very late time. And can anyone please tell me when could we start guessing the answer 'cause I just know about the logic today.

Well, I'm sufficiently confused, and will be sticking with Rutu-Shenkuu. I'm sort of wondering if it doesn't really matter whom you guess, and more that you do guess - after all, once you enter any guess the backpack gets a nice yellow checkmark of completion. I'm sure correct guesses get better prizes, but for the ultimate prize / possibly an avatar, it just matters that the task is done.

Yesterday I was so confused by everything if I could have chosen Colonel Mustard in the Dining Room, I would have.

I've started over, and I got a different answer than my initial guess. I now think it's Rutu - Shenkuu. I'm kind of bummed I had to change my guess, but at least I changed it yesterday and not today.

Regarding the poster from barcelona, initially, rutu iis spoken of in the feminine, until, the botanist situation where , if rutu is the botanist, the word 'pequeno' refers to the masculine, geez,

wonder what Chinese translation would be now? oh, and OT comment....congratulations on that futbol dream team and the cup....messi avatar!

Yesterday I was so confused by everything if I could have chosen Colonel Mustard in the Dining Room, I would have.

I wish those like buttons would work already! LOL this post made my day XD

I had Ricky and Lost Desert the whole time. I was just too lazy to change it, and there's too many possibilities of "what if". However, seeing the timer, I changed it to Rutu and Shenkuu :P Mostly because there's the most proof on him. However, I still think there's a chance for Ricky to be bringing the CWN.

A big question I struggled over was who's going to the Lost Desert? That was the bigger question earlier, but then they cut out Horak from CWN. I'm just so confused... but that's okay! :) Because tomorrow we'll find out who really is carrying it. :D

LOL If it ends up that the guy who drank the elixer who has the CWN or at least shows up tomorrow, I WILL LAUGH SO HARD :D

I went with my gut on this one and picked Rutu-Shenkuu-Clockwork at an early date.

Actually, what happened was I thought we were supposed to use that Drop-Down Menu to guess where each person went, whether they had the Clockwork Negg or not. He was the only one I was sure of and thus I labelled him first.

To those who think things are too obvious, think about it. There are gold checks (for first day guesses) and green checks for later guesses. I have a gold check at the moment. To get a gold check you had to do it early, so you had to have SOMETHING to go on for a guess. And if you've been playing many of the events lately on Neopets, many have been saying how easy things are compared to before, so I kept that in mind and went with the obvious, which seemed to pan out find with all the clues in the end.

Aww I was right from day 3 but I changed the answer and chose rutu-shenkuu again on the last day.. i could have just waited ... ugh.. its okay at least i got a prize right :laughingsmiley: here's some shots: ^_^

575136_2750909346683_1676124436_1685203_1596681165_n.jpg156451_2750917906897_1676124436_1685231_1945498404_n.jpg

Good Day everyone and Happy Easter Egg huntin'!

I got a Sinsis Puzzle Book, Brightvale's Brightest (book again) and a lovely background with nighttime in Brightvale. :) I did have a gold check, because I made a guess on the first day, but the first time I guessed Rutu - Shenkuu was two or three days ago - in any case, very late. What did you guys earn?

(and we've still got two events to go in the whole Mysterious Negg thing, right?)