Mysterious Negg Journey - Solve The Puzzle!

hrtbrk

I got all six wheeeeee very happy, my gut feeling was right! Glad I held strong (although there was absolutely no real reason for it other than gut instinct!!)

boo_sinsipuzzles.gif

Sinsis Puzzle Book usuki_nerd.gif

Clever Clogs Usuki boo_math_puzzles.gif

Math Puzzles sta_bd_puzzlebox.gif

Hubrids Puzzle Box Stamp bvb_brightvales_brightest.gif

Brightvales Brightest bg_nightcity.gif

Nighttime in Brightvale Background

It says;

'At last, the mystery surrounding the journal has been figured out! It turns out that the journal was kept by a poogle botanist named Rutu, who took the Clockwork Negg to Shenkuu. Well, now that the mystery's been solved, it's time to go investigate that cave in Shenkuu where the Negg is supposedly hidden...'

Is anybody else wondering whether that means we go investigate now? Or do you think it means that's what the next release will be?

I honestly forgot to do anything about it after my first guesses and I got this

D'oh! And you were sooo close, too...

Alas, the solution that you submitted, which claimed the Clockwork Negg from the journal was taken by Voughn to Altador for its protection, was not correct. All is not lost, though; for your participation, you have earned:

boo_sinsipuzzles.gif

Sinsis Puzzle Book

Now I feel stupid because everyone else got it right except me

My guess was on the 16th April, 9:23:33 am NST .

I got Sinsis Puzzle Book, Brightvales Brightest and the Nighttime in Brightvale Background.

I wasn't able to work on the puzzle any earlier than this because of work so I'm pretty happy with this. Can't wait for the next one.

ok now I feel very very very stupider !!!!

because I thought u have to guess where did every one go ... and I guessed all of them like this

Rutu - Shenkuu (which was the FIRST guess I put in at the first 5 minutes of solving activated)

and then I guessed the others .. like Ricky - Lost Desert etc etc and apparently they only wanted one guess of one person !!!! and it registered the last guess I put which was Vaughn !!!

I really want to kick myself hard !!!! I HATE MYSELF SO BAD FOR BEING THISSSSSSS STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the two books and the background as well. So sad I missed out on the stamp :( I'll probably buy one today anyways, I'm assuming prices will drop a little since it was released en masse.

@Angelo - That sucks! But the puzzle isn't over completely, even though you might have got this part wrong, you'll probably still be eligible for a final prize / avvie just because you DID guess. There appears to be two more parts!

ok now I feel very very very stupider !!!!

because I thought u have to guess where did every one go ... and I guessed all of them like this

Rutu - Shenkuu (which was the FIRST guess I put in at the first 5 minutes of solving activated)

and then I guessed the others .. like Ricky - Lost Desert etc etc and apparently they only wanted one guess of one person !!!! and it registered the last guess I put which was Vaughn !!!

I really want to kick myself hard !!!! I HATE MYSELF SO BAD FOR BEING THISSSSSSS STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww. I did that too, at first. I would have had Rutu on the first day but I input my other guesses. Luckily I realized what was supposed to actually happen and put Rutu back in before the end of the puzzle. That sucks, but you'll just have to get the next one! :)

aww Angelo :( *hugs* bless you, that's so annoying! I don't know what else to say, just wanted to send you hugs :)

I got the background and puzzle, should have got the book too but it didn't appear. (some people aren't recieving it apparently). But honestly, who cares.It was so much fun being on here with all yous guys :woot: ,i cant wait for the next instalment lol. Angelo, that sucks.........here, have a cupcake :cook:

Wow the prizes are greaaaat XD

Happy I sort of gave up thinking about it by the third day.;D

It says;

'At last, the mystery surrounding the journal has been figured out! It turns out that the journal was kept by a poogle botanist named Rutu, who took the Clockwork Negg to Shenkuu. Well, now that the mystery's been solved, it's time to go investigate that cave in Shenkuu where the Negg is supposedly hidden...'

Is anybody else wondering whether that means we go investigate now? Or do you think it means that's what the next release will be?

I hope this means the beginning of a new plot, or miniplot. That would be awesome!

that was pretty easy. :D got it in less than 10 minutes. :)

*feels smart now* XD LOL

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk).

An updated topic for the Mysterious Negg Journey has been posted. Please post further discussion there.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact hrtbrk if you have any questions regarding this action.