Just a little favour please x

sugagem01

Hi, i dont know if any-one readig this now read my topic last night, my little situation with my email adress. If you did then great you know the back story, If not no probs you could still help me anyway.

Can some-one please send me a neogreeting? ive read that you get a email when you recieve one so i figured its a good way to check i havent just randomly broke into some1 elses email adress.

Many thanks if you do x

I doubt very much that you could "break into someone else's email" account. I don't understand how sending a neogreeting would help. If you have access to the neo account and email address associated with the account, then they're obviously yours.

because even though i have got into the email account, after however long of me not using it, i have no emails or anything so i wanted to make sure that emails are getting through and like i said from what i heard, neogreetings go through to emails accounts

You could always sent an email from your other email account to the one that you're questioning, whether or not emails are getting through.

Yeah sorry about this guys, i now realise why i confused you. i didnt realise you'd need my email address to send it, i thought u clicked on the username and it would be linked directly to my neo account if you understand :S probably not. Basically i didnt realise it would be the same as sending an email to myself. Its 11:30pm and my brain obv still hasnt kicked in today!! And it doesnt help that one of my worst traits is i am one of the worst people in the world at explaining things. The only person who truly understands me 90% of the time is my mum haha.