Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hrtbrk

Unreleased Morphing Potions!

14 posts in this topic

Two new morphing potions have been found including Wraith Shoyru and Woodland Uni!

pot_shoyru_wraith.gifpot_uni_woodland.gif

Wraith Shoyru | Woodland Uni

The Woodland Uni one looks very elegant with the flowers on it. The Wraith Shoyru one looks mighty wicked if you ask me, like the other Wraith MPs in existence.

They're both so so gorgeous. When I've finished all my neopoint goals/Jhudora Gallery I may have to start collecting MPs XP

I love how detailed they make the items look! It really captures the end result for the Neopet. Although, I can't imagine how the Wrait bottle would be able to stand up in reality with such a design. The Faerie Uni one has pretty wings. n-n

The Wraith Shoyru morphing potion looks so cool!

Morphing potions always look so cool and these two are no exception! MPs would definitely be neat to collect but that'd be a very expensive collection, and I'd probably just want to use them on my pets instead. :laughingsmiley:

They both look amazing! I love the way the flowers on the Woodland Uni MP look ^_^

the potions look great .. i hope the woodland Uni MP will be affordable in case I decided to morph any of my pets :)

also today is my brother's birthday .. but it wasn't a grey day when he was born , it was happy birthday :)

also , epic post 2666 ... be afraid

:devil:

These are gorgeous! The Wraith Shoyru MP is definitely the coolest of the two.

Has anyone seen the woodland shoyru? I dislike it's wings. They look misplaced.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. This board is for the discussion of the MPs shown in the first post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wow, they are both so nice but I love the

Wraith Shoyru one. It just looks so awesome! :D