If you got a FFQ right now..

keiwo

.. what would you do with the reward?

"Wait" is not a viable answer! That's boring : p Just pretend you have to use it immediately!

I would probably go ahead and paint my Draik water straight away, then spend all night customizing it. droool

PS Sorry if a thread like this already exists.. I did a search and found nuttin

Avatar. Straight away. Wants it so bad!!!

i personally think of my pets as a sentimental value more than what they're "worth" .. one of my oldest pets is my Red Cybunny .. and I have no plans for painting him ... :) for me the color just reflects the personality of the pet :)

i personally think of my pets as a sentimental value more than what they're "worth" .. one of my oldest pets is my Red Cybunny .. and I have no plans for painting him ... :) for me the color just reflects the personality of the pet :)

As with I, but try telling the PC that...

Gah... it's just that I poured my heart and soul into an app for a desert xweetok... and not only did I not get picked, the owner didn't notify me. Which I would be ok with if they didn't specifically state that they would be notifying everyone who applied. According to the petpage, I was the only other applicant for him too... /rant

I would either hatch a Draik, and go for Eventide, make my current Draik that's waiting for the PB Maraquan, or paint a Buzz for the avatar.

Most likely, I'd go for the Eventide or avatar.

This is a tough one, actually... I have pets I want, but I don't think I have any outside the 3 mill range.

I guess I'd save up for a Draik egg, then offer a custom for a UC (if that's possible anymore). Or I would get an Alien Aisha.

Or maybe I would just give up and get someone on TDN their dreamie. :)

Plushie Hissi, give it to my best friend. ;3 I'd have to acquire a Hissi first, but that shouldn't take too much...