ClatoEverlark

Does anybody have any idea on how to add a game to your favourites? I can't seem to find it or is it just me. I wished they just kept where it was before :/

You can simply add a game to your favourites by clicking on the heart icon on the upper-left corner of the game screen border. Clicking on that heart will turn it red and the game you favoured will be added to your favourites list. Clicking on that heart again will remove the game you unfavoured from your favourites list.

Thanks a lot! :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

No problem, It took me a day or two for me to get used to the new games room set up and where everything was.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.