Premade Userlookups, Like Them?

Sweet_Jasmine

I usually don't like them because they slow my browser down, and they make it hard to navigate the site (i.e. the nav bar with shops and stuff) and everything is all over the place! But I do like the simple ones, they can look pretty :)

a lot of premade lookups are really shoddy and badly coded but there are some super nice ones! I think they add a lot to the site and a person's account and are also a good way of showing personality. I really like mine :-)

I think they add a lot to the site and a person's account and are also a good way of showing personality.

That's what i tried to go for with mine.. its inspired by spring with a vintage twist. nothing too glammy and sparkly. i like premades because you tailor your lookup to reflect what you do on neopets, for instance i removed my neohome because i dont really give a crap about it :P

I really like premade user lookups because I think it adds some character to the profile. I always use premades because I'm personally TERRIBLE at any sort of coding so it's definitely my go-to. I also don't like userlookups where you can't navigate off the page, but I don't mind if they put their own links in :)

Edit: That awkward moment when you have a userlookup that you can't navigate easily off the page. Heh.

I like the fact that it enables everyones lookups to look different, adding a bit of personality to the site. Some of them can be terrible though, so I think it depends! I made mine myself, because I couldn't really find one I liked enough that would allow me to navigate off the page, and I was fed up, haha.

I really like simple and clean look-ups :) Either that or really nicely coded ones like those that appear in the Spotlight.

I love the one I'm currently using, definitely the nicest I've found ^_^