Where to get a Draik egg?

ClatoEverlark

Where do you guys get Draik Eggs? Random Events? Dailies?

And apart from the trading post..and the store in Meridell.

AND IS IT REALLY WORTH IT? I've been wanting it ever since but I think I'm changing my views on it.

Are Zombie Draik Eggs avaiblable or is it just me?

You can also get them from the Abandoned Attic ^_^

I'd say it's way more worth it now since the prices have gone down - MPs have halved in price as well as the deflation of Eggs :P

Plus.. Zombie Draiks rule.

• 2 weeks later...

yes, you can get a PDE from the forgotten shore, and every other draik egg from the AAA or meridell foods (but i've never seen one in meridell foods in my life ;))

good luck on getting your egg, i guess i won't tell you how i got mine, it would make you jealous :(

yes, you can get a PDE from the forgotten shore, and every other draik egg from the AAA or meridell foods (but i've never seen one in meridell foods in my life ;))

good luck on getting your egg, i guess i won't tell you how i got mine, it would make you jealous :(

Jealous how? XD You know you can tell me anything (; lol but seriously you can XD

A friend of mine (whom i met at the draik lair on this forum) gave it to me on the birthday of neopets. That was so cool, I couldn't actually believe that there really stood: '*username* gave you a pirate draik egg' i was screaming, literally