Anyone willing to lend me their scroll potion?

Well, for starters, you don't need to be lent one, you just need it to be used against you. ;)

Second, if you post on the Battledome Chat (aka Neoboards) with Topic "Donating intel", I'm sure there are many people who will be more than happy to drain your pet's intelligence.

(Losing intelligence is soooooo much easier than gaining it) ^_^

Best of luck!

Why would you do that? Anyways you can always use the Lab ray.

lab ray only adds. ;) and I do NOT want to lab my MSP. LOL

It's because the pet that I want to train has 161 HP. I am training him up to level 80 right now to see if I can train the rest of his stats then, but I was told that that wont work becaus e 161 is 80.5 so I will have to train him up to 81. At 81 the price for training goes up with one codestone, so that means that it will cost me 314 mode codestones if I have to train him to 81 than what I would need if I can train him on level 80. With an average price of say 5000 np that is 1.570.000 np more for one stupid hitpoint...

I think the lab ray can only add HP, I've never seen it remove HP.

this was confirmed in the editorial sometime, i believe...

I think vortex negg or something may remove hp, but it's rare

and probably very expensive huh.... I will do some research. Thank you for the info!!

edit: found this: Can increase or decrease your pet's hit points by 1, can give your pet Neggitus, or can change your pet's colour to either Blue, Green, Red or Yellow.

so the colour change is too big a risk for me.... Thanks again though!