Can someone help me solve my Negg puzzle?

Aqua111

I have already spent hours over hours to it figure and it's nearly driving me insane because I thought I have already found the solution but when I clicked on the button it told me I should try again. :sad01_anim: No matter what combinations I tried, I always ended up with the same result I had before because like it looked like the only logical one. I have left my screenshot filled out so you can see which combination I always came back to. Maybe you can help me find a different one.

Negg.jpg

Let's see here... I noticed that the purple flame and the red flame are swapped for whatever reason. That may be your sole mistake based on what I put in below.

Row 1:

Yellow Shield, Red Shield, Red Flame

Row 2:

Purple Shield, Yellow Flame, Purple Flower

Row 3:

Red Flower, Yellow Flower, Purple Flame

Thanks so much.

Argh, why have I swapped those two flames? Either I was already colour blind from staring at the computer screen for too long after solving the other two puzzles first or the screen of the computer I was on before showed strange colours.

No problem Aqua111, I was pretty glad to be of assistance. With this puzzle solved correctly, I'm closing this.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.