I'm really not understanding the clockwork Negg..

sugagem01

Once you've put in your clue tiles you can work out the empties by eliminating the combinations of symbol/colour that you have already.That should leave you with a few that you can work out if you remember that you have to have each symbol used 1 time for each colour.ie:if your grid has a yellow flower and a blue flower and a flower tile with no colour,that one has to be a red flower as both other colourways are taken.

Can you have more than 1 of the same symbol on each line? or does each horizontal line need to be different?

Edit: Ignore this ^ one of my clues clearly state that 3 of the same symbols r on the same line..

Edit: I did it Thanks :) your explanation cleared it up for me and once i got the hang of it quite simple really lol x

Can you have more than 1 of the same symbol on each line? or does each horizontal line need to be different?

Edit: Ignore this ^ one of my clues clearly state that 3 of the same symbols r on the same line..

Edit: I did it Thanks :) your explanation cleared it up for me and once i got the hang of it quite simple really lol x

You're welcome:)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.