Mysterious Negg Journey: Beat the Neggbreaker!

hrtbrk

You have beaten Neggbreaker!

You have won this fight!

.. but seriously !!! when i saw his weapons i almost fainted .. Thyoras Tear , SOS , Moehog Skull !! but I equipped the Negg Amulet just like Nice Zaira asked me to and hahaah ... he healed 80k almost right at the end of the fight though but he was not doing any damage to me whatsoever ...

At first I thought he's one of those DD bugs , but he appears to be a big mutant Hasee

yay!

did it without the amulet at first xD he froze me on my first go! second time round i thought i better do some reading, so thanks TDN for the amulet thing ^_^ took me about 8 goes (my BD pet is down with blurred vision and the healing springs are not being very generous, and the cure is unbuyable..)

shame about the once-use negg of ultimate destruction :P but at least its pretty to look at!

NUUUUUUUUUUUUU I CANNOT FIGHT :( Even my strongest pet can't defeat him, I know that for a fact. I always steer clear of the BD, and his stats...no way.

Amulet? What amulet?

Wait, Your pet Will BE defeated without the amulet (unless your pet is like on high god states XD even then..)

The amulet is in the corner of the Clockwork Mechanical Negg thing :O You need to equip it to your battle-ready pet.

That way, your pet does 20000 damage each time, while taking absolutly no damage from the Neggbreaker.

I was terrified before the battle even commenced Last night I bought about 40 Super strength healing Potion and they were only 300np each cause I was sure I would need them and they would rocket in price. I as usual didn't read the guide and so was flattened in about 2 seconds but as soon as I realised I needed the amulet I won in about 3 seconds...

lol i nearly had a heart attack when i saw 100000. that was easy peasy, thank TNT for ridiculously powerful amulets :D

I am kinda disappointed with the prize though.I was hoping for like a trophy or something.

i hope its an avatar especially because i didnt collect all the neggs on the day they came out..

Well that was..... not sure yet. I was glad that he was easier to beat than he looked, but part of me wanted a challenge. When it all depends on how well you've trained your pet, and what weapons you've bought.

I feel kinda bad for all those hoping for an epic fight, but I'm glad it was easy for people like me that don't take part in the BD. I thought they'd be no chance as soon as I heard there would be a fight involved. Hurrah for magic amulets!

Me too. I was nervous since I don't really train my pets for the BD. But, my one pet got injured enough because I forgot to equip the amulet at first.

And, I hope we do get extra prizes; especially for completing everything the day of.