Mysterious Negg Journey: Beat the Neggbreaker!

hrtbrk

If you have completed your 3 Negg puzzles, you may have seen past the dark matter and noticed a Neggbreaker lurking in the background!

There is a special amulet that you can use as weapon to help you beat the Neggbreaker, which you can find at the bottom of the Clockwork Negg! After collecting this, you can unlock the Neggbreaker as a Battledome challenger.

Next, head to the Battledome (make sure you equip your Amulet first!) and see if you can defeat this angry monster!

hfon-2012.png

neggbreaker-1.png

neggbreaker-2.png

So what are we suppose to do? Wait?

Yeah, unfortunately :(

But, I decided to post in case people wanted to get a few extra hours of training in today, in case it does release at midnight (22nd) or on the 23rd.

I just hope this is going to be an easy battle :sad01_anim:

If not, cracking my head in that Negg Puzzle was totally not worth it.

Other than the prizes :P

Well, he's late to his own fight. If that's any kind of a sign, he should be easy to beat ;)

Well, he's late to his own fight. If that's any kind of a sign, he should be easy to beat ;)

Hahaha;

Good One (:

I just hope that it's going to be easy.

Solandres isn't that strong enough to take on tougher opponents.

She's just a baby :P

Yeahhh I was hoping this would lead to the battledome! Do you think we'll only have to fight him once, or have to break him down little by little using all of neopia's players?

I hope it's breaking him down little by little. I could deal with that. I have a pet that i picked out a year ago to become my battle pet, but I haven't spent much money on her and her training because I want to save up for my other goals first, so she only has 45 hp and her strength, defense and move are only at "Great", so *shrug* just gotta wait and see and get in my last minute training. :P

So we're fighting a Hasee who woke up on the wrong side of the bed?

I wonder what kind of fight it will be. Will it be simple, usual fight like the Chia Clown? Will it be one where everyone has to pitch in and gradually wipe out health? Will it be a boss with various stages, starting easy and then progressively becoming more difficult? We'll have to see.

Honestly hope it's the simple and pretty easy fight. Even on my old accounts before I lost their passwords and then the passwords to the e-mails they were attached to, I was never any good at the BD. And none of my pets are really up for battle.

Whew! I got lucky, I just bought a good battledome weapon yesterday to do something or other, now I don't have to look and look for one.

I'm hoping it won't be too hard, my pet's stats are decent at best. *crosses fingers* Please be easy!