Need help getting Extra Thick Goggles...

superboybot

My pet got blurry vision, the only problem is that I don't have the 100K for people selling it. I searched the Trading Post, but everyone had crazy amounts requested like 350K. Besides visiting the Healing Springs every half hour, is there any advice for getting Extra Thick Goggles? I normally wouldn't care so much, but I want to be able to participate in the Battledome event that is happening in the next few days.

Searching for ... Minor Healing Ointment Shop Owner Amount

in Stock Price suia 1 8,300 NP jogopet 1 9,250 NP kevin83967863 8 9,800 NP

I dont know if that works on blurry vision or not, but I have the super shop wizard so after the previous post I figured I'd look for the cheapest ones out there :)

from jellyneo:

This item cures Blurred Vision if used on a pet with the disease. However, this item does not always work.

My pet got it earlier from Apple Bobbing :P

Something else to consider, a lot of people will purposely feed their pet certain food to give their pet a different disease. For example, feeding your pet a Poisonous Lollypop might (it may take a few lollypops) your pet Floppy Tongue, and a Tongue Shrinker only costs about ~2k. So instead of spending ~9k on a cure that might work, it's a cheaper alternative. If you've no patience for that, try a Poisonous Jelly instead. There's a whole list of food that can make your pet sick, as well as a list of alternate cures here (it also explains the method in detail) so it'll be up to you to see which way will suit you best :)