How do I equip/unequip my pet?

ninjamara

Hi guys!

I'm feeling a little daft. I haven't taken my pets into battle for a looong while.

I know I've equipped my pet before, but I can't remember where/how to unequip (or see what is equipped to) my pet. Could someone please help me out?

I need to unequip something in order to euip a pet with the negg amulet in the latest plot.

THANK YOU! xxx

Hi guys!

I'm feeling a little daft. I haven't taken my pets into battle for a looong while.

I know I've equipped my pet before, but I can't remember where/how to unequip (or see what is equipped to) my pet. Could someone please help me out?

I need to unequip something in order to euip a pet with the negg amulet in the latest plot.

THANK YOU! xxx

If you would like to check out the items that you have equipped to your pet(s), click here: http://www.neopets.com/battledome.phtml?type=equip

You can equip unequipped weapons/defense items via your inventory, and you can remove an item equipped to your pet by clicking on the weapon or defense item that you would like to remove from your pet's arsenal.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.