Chef Blumaroo

Mike.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that you have to put a concotion into his pot (when it shows up of course!!!!!!:P) And on a side note I hope the CG shows up soon!!!!!!

Perfectly practical too!!!!! I think thta is what you have to do.

Well, this is what I think.

When the CG shows up once again, (Hopefully) you go to the chef and get one recipe correct. Then you get thee avatar.

I think it's possible.

I can't help but aggree with that. I mean, the chef does come from the CG after all. :yes:

Does anyone out there have (or maybe know where to get) a list of the CG's crew members? Maybe there's a Neopedia write up onsite for them and we have to go read about the chef.

Just a suggestion, I'm actually leaning towards the whole wait-til-the-ship-reappears and then go see the chef in person theory. *g*

Yeah. I really hope they don't make this plot have to do with Lutari Island in any way, cause that whole thing makes me mad to begin with. First of all, it's quite unfair to those who can't afford cell phones. Second, if they really have to commercialize that much, couldn't they at least be available from all carriers? I mean, I might consider forking over the extra money to play on my phone, but I use Alltel, not Cingular, and can't switch for several reasons. Therefore, Neopets loses money they might have made on me because they're too specific. *sigh*

Yeah. I really hope they don't make this plot have to do with Lutari Island in any way, cause that whole thing makes me mad to begin with. First of all, it's quite unfair to those who can't afford cell phones. Second, if they really have to commercialize that much, couldn't they at least be available from all carriers? I mean, I might consider forking over the extra money to play on my phone, but I use Alltel, not Cingular, and can't switch for several reasons. Therefore, Neopets loses money they might have made on me because they're too specific. *sigh*

Hrmm, that's weird, somehow this ended up in the wrong place. Didn't mean to be off topic. Sorry folks! :*

Uggh... This is getting annoying. And to think, many people at the AC Boards complain when TNT releases a clickable av. And now, the MORE they complain on how hard it is to unlock this! Avatar Collectors, they'll never get satisfied... -_-

On another note, I just changed my av/siggy combo so it matches with the Bonju mania! It should make me look cool for a while... b)

I've look around other sites. They are either not updated or don't know either. How hard!

Haha...Speaking of Avatars, I've always wanted to get the Kelp one. Does anybody have it?

Well, I tried a lot of cooking pot recipes, and none of them worked... But I didn't really expect them to... I mean, it would be too obvious. But there will probly be a breakthrough soon. BTY, does any one know of anything that, like bottles of sand, comes in many different colors? Because one of them may work...