Moltara Worms Help !!

chb_93

Hey, so I know this is from a loooong time ago. And I have already read the other topics about the worms, but I'm still looking for the black one. Its been over a year since I started searching. I've let all the worms go, and found ALL but the black one again. I've looked at certain times, I've refreshed my page at certain times. WHY Can't I find it, and can anyone help me or have any suggestions?

And i know its still possible to get the worms and such because I let them all go and found them all again (except the black one) yesterday.

Any help would be great, thanks :)

If I remember correctly, the worms are only out for 5 minutes at a time. So let's say you see a green worm at 12:00. If you don't collect it and keep refreshing, you'll see at 12:05 it disappears. If you haven't already you should make some sort of chart for yourself with the times at 5 minute increments. Whenever you see a worm, make a note of the time slot that it's in (worms always appear at the same time). Keep doing this and make sure to check the times you haven't already. You probably just keep missing the time when it's out.