...I didn't see/click the amulet. Now what? D:

etxeberria

Man, We need to talk about two things.-

1) Are you sure, that you clicked HERE?

305652_114125275389210_100003752138985_71483_1832442433_n.jpg

2) The monster isn't battleable, it's just to give a meaning to the amulet

530281_114126718722399_100003752138985_71489_1723191768_n.jpg

And using only the amulet, you will be able to Kill him

Go back to the Clockwork Negg, and click in the bottom right corner to get the amulet.

Then go to your inventory and equip the amulet to one of your healthy pets - it doesn't matter what level they are.

Once you equip the amulet, click on 'Fight the Neggbreaker!' (or whatever the first button says).

Pick the pet that has the amulet, then scroll to the bottom of the list, where you'll see "Neggbreaker."

Every round you fight him, you must use the amulet. It will do lots of damage and block all of his attacks. It took me about 6 turns to defeat him.

Go back to the Clockwork Negg, and click in the bottom right corner to get the amulet.

Then go to your inventory and equip the amulet to one of your healthy pets - it doesn't matter what level they are.

Once you equip the amulet, click on 'Fight the Neggbreaker!' (or whatever the first button says).

Pick the pet that has the amulet, then scroll to the bottom of the list, where you'll see "Neggbreaker."

Every round you fight him, you must use the amulet. It will do lots of damage and block all of his attacks. It took me about 6 turns to defeat him.

Actually, you don't have to use it as long as you equip it ;)