Bottled Faeries, Wondering if They Are Worth Anything

Hi! I have never really paid attention to the battling aspect of neopets and therefore my weapons and abilities are in the toilet. I used the battlepedia to help me get slightly better weapons but i was wondering if I should invest in bottled faeries or not. thanks for anyone's help!

Yeah bottled faeries are great when fighting in the BD ^^ like Hrtbrk said they give your pet special abilities to fight with and sometimes those abilities can level up. Not sure if the level ups actually help anything though lol. Plus if you happen across them in dailies or something and you don't want to use them they sell for decent amounts :)

• 2 weeks later...

Omg. I love you guys. Got the abilities.... Then i finally beat Cybunny Scout after she's kicked my but more times than was good for my self esteem. Then I got this too :medieval:

Something Has Happened! blackPteri.gif You are now eligible to use 'Black Pteri' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thankyouthankyouthankyou