Festival of Neggs: Claim Your Prizes!

hrtbrk

Woohoo, a new avatar! I had hoped for one, glad it didn't require collecting neggs on the day they were released :)

me too!

and those wearables are lovely considering neither of them are NC!! i love that they dont look like a negg threw up on them *coughNeggTiecough* :P

whoooooooooo loads of prizes! I FREAKED when I didn't get the avatar, because I was one day late collecting one of my eggs due to rl, and I thought omgeee that's harsh, but I got it *phew*... I would have been sooooooooo gutted!

I chose the cloud of dark magic background :)

Just had to edit to say.... whoooooooooooooooooooooooot I have 270 avatars! :) :) :) *does meepit dance*

*sigh* I can't really bring myself to be really happy, because I wasn't able to buy the negg enlargers I wanted as a birthday git to myself. I had my eye set on the wigs and the dress. Oh well, the site theme is gorgeous, but I'm not sure what to choose as my prize. :* I'm a plushie collector, so of course I want that plushie, but I also collect books. And then that foreground...urg! I want Everrrrything! Rawr. Lol, guess I'll just wait and see which stuff drops in price.

There was a theme

Negg-cellent!

You found all 20 Plastic Patterned Neggs on their day of release. This accomplishment has earned you the following prizes:

Shoppe of Neggs Background

Festival of Neggs Booth Garland

Winged Negg

You have earned a site theme. Click here to activate it now, or you can change it in User Preferences.

It's called Festival of Neggs

And for the Mysterious Negg bit, I got this:

You've made your choice...

...and selected the following prize as your reward for finding the Negg and solving its mystery:

boo_fony14_neggsociety_secrets.gif

Secrets of the Hidden Negg Society

But that's not all! You've also earned the following:

green_negg.gif

Green Negg boo_negg_faerie_diaries.gif

The Negg Faerie Diaries bg_spring_path.gif

Spring Path Background

You also receive a Neoboards avatar!

nfy14.gif

Beware the Neggbreaker

Do we have site theme? I don't get one :sad02: Why we didn't get it as I do neggs everyday without miss. I completed all large negg by Completed Day of Release.

can you check to see if you have gold checks on all the large neggs? if there's a green one, that means that for some reason it wasn't completed on release day. :(

alternatively, did you get the site theme last year? if you already got it then you won't receive it again. :)

Negg-cellent!

You found all 20 Plastic Patterned Neggs on their day of release. This accomplishment has earned you the following prizes:

Shoppe of Neggs Background

Festival of Neggs Booth Garland

Winged Negg

You have earned a site theme. inventory. Those of you with Grarrls and Skeiths, you've been warned...

Then I saw you guys got an avvie and I was like Awwww I didn't get the avvie because I got the fist puzzle wrong (Rutu) ... but I went to my preferences and it was there :D so ... yeaaaaaaaah !! up to 296 now :)

oh wait .. I didn't get my Mysterious Negg prizes yet ..

You've made your choice...

...and selected the following prize as your reward for finding the Negg and solving its mystery:

gif_fony14_fg_darkmagic.gif

Cloud of Dark Magic Foreground

But that's not all! You've also earned the following:

green_negg.gif

Green Negg boo_negg_faerie_diaries.gif

The Negg Faerie Diaries bg_spring_path.gif

Spring Path Background

You also receive a Neoboards avatar!

nfy14.gif

Beware the Neggbreaker

I missed it yesterday so I basically got nothing... yay! .... ugh so annoyed

Edit: wait I didn't realize the better prizes were on the puzzle page, yay yay yay!!! hahahaha for a second there I was actually pouting

So glad there's an avatar...I missed last year's avatar, and I wasn't happy about it. So when I didn't see a notification--just "site theme" I was really disappointed that I'd spent all that time. Phew--there IS one!

Ohhhhhhhhh. I missed a negg the day of its release and I didn't get the site theme :sad01_anim: .Next year hope I'll get it

The prizes are AWESOME!!! Thank you TDN Staffers for being so helpful throughout this super fun event!

Also one question: Is today the last day to enlarge the mini neggs? Thursday is my Birthday and I will be getting NC. I wanted to enlarge the mini neggs I wanted then. For some reason I thought we had all month for that...