Fortune Cookies Enter NC Mall!

hrtbrk

I was just looking at more of them items. If they're still available when I get more NC, and I get a wig, I'll send you one Hrtbrk.

I'll probably end up getting more, if I can, just because I'm dying to have that background now that I've seen it larger. It looks like Saturn, which has been my favorite planet since forever. :P

Awe! That's really kind of you, Spritzie :D

The background is awesome! Hope you get it!!

Oh man! I'd kill to get every single one of the constellation items T_T my boyfriend to needs to get home so I can ask to him to barrow some money off his card LOL

yep i have the background still.

i have to send it to an extra person, so anyone else want one?

edit: if no-one wants the bg i'll send Erika her bg when i get spare boxes since i have about 4 bgs already and keep the cookie for my gallery ^_^

Me if you don't mind ^^ I mean if you have any left that is. :P

I was just looking at more of them items. If they're still available when I get more NC, and I get a wig, I'll send you one Hrtbrk.

I'll probably end up getting more, if I can, just because I'm dying to have that background now that I've seen it larger. It looks like Saturn, which has been my favorite planet since forever. :P

Lol spritz, honestly mine was Pluto until the super evil people just randomely decided it want a planet anymore T__T I still concider it as one though ^__^

right anyone wants a background? i have a spare! ^_^ please post/pm since i'm not on my main account :)

I'm in need of NC backgrounds and NC items. any NC items is okay

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes do not contribute to the word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The items are so beautiful! And I love the gifting concept. I got one cookie, which gave me the bg, sent one to Angelo as a prezzie and traded one for the dress. I got the other 6 items from kind fellow charterians. I love them all! I know Jetsams arent ideal for these kinds of items, but I have no other "naked pets" right now, so here is roboting, modeling for you guys ♥

4.png

if anyone has an extra sword, i'd be forever indebted if you could send one over to my main? on the other hand, i'd be happy to "trade" you a custom worth 200 nc if that's what you're looking for. ^_^

but yes, these items are absolutely beautiful ARGH. i wish they weren't so tempting. :/

I'm so tempted to get some NC and try for the wings, they're so lovely!!

A very sweet friend of mine is gifting me the contacts, sword and wig when she gets unsilenced XP *smooshes her*

I don't know how I feel about the zapping cookie though.... feels a little like oil and water, and an obvious ploy to get our monies :(

I'm half tempted to try to get the extra zaps, but yeah, it just feels wrong to pay real money for the lab. :(

The other cookie's items are gorgeous, but I'm not too into customising.

I have the contacts, the garland and the sword if anyone wants one, PM me. I'll send them when I have enough requests or it gets to midnight NST.

I would love a wig if anyone has one spare :)

If any one would like it i have a spare sword. Wish i had loads to share, but only 1 so first to post can have it. I was hoping for the dress or the wig.i guess i'll have to keep trying.

Wish I'd seen this a min ago. I got a dress but sent it out :( Had a spare slot too!

I have the contacts, the garland and the sword if anyone wants one, PM me. I'll send them when I have enough requests or it gets to midnight NST.

I would love a wig if anyone has one spare :)

Wish I'd seen this a min ago. I got a dress but sent it out :( Had a spare slot too!

Aw shucks. Guess i'll have to buy more cookies..... Yum :laughingsmiley:

I was gifted the Background by Jacky (thank you!!!!!!!) , the Wings by Jacky's friend (thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) , and the Plushie by some random person who didn't answer my thank you message to know who they are lol :D

all these space items look fantabulous !!!!

How is everyone getting the wings?! :O My friend opened three and didn't get them :sad02:

I want to buy some NC for a Cookie but it would be such a waste if I got the items she's gifting me already and no wings :/ *shakes fist at bonus items*

Angelo, the person who sent you the plushie is also one of my charterfriends. ;)

@Saxen, you could always try trading if you get doubles... Also, when you send the cookie itself to your side in a box, the item (and number of how many you can gift) inside will change so if you have some spare boxes you could always try that. :)