Fortune Cookies Enter NC Mall!

hrtbrk

If any one would like it i have a spare sword. Wish i had loads to share, but only 1 so first to post can have it. I was hoping for the dress or the wig.i guess i'll have to keep trying.

Is the sword still available?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You truly are a doll Sam. ♥ And I am sure Angelo feels the same way ;)

You are the star honey, you seem to spend all your time helping other people 0:)

OMG!!Thank you woodnymph!

You're welcome :rolleyes_anim:

Edited by Anime

yep i have the background still.

i have to send it to an extra person, so anyone else want one?

edit: if no-one wants the bg i'll send Erika her bg when i get spare boxes since i have about 4 bgs already and keep the cookie for my gallery ^_^

You do not need boxes to send the cookie prizes

Some of the prizes are gorgeous ^w^ Times like these I wish I bought NC.

Edit: Thank you so much! /shocked <3 The wings and sword are now on my water uni ^w^

Is there a limit to how many of the different prizes I can send to others from the Starry fortune cookie. I get the....... you cannot gift this user when I try to send one of each to a couple of my NFs. I wonder is there a limit to a certain amount each day...

i think it has to do to the limitations that you have set to receiving gifts yourself. It's really weird but I've seen lots of people with that problem and it seemed to be solved when they opened up their gift receiving.

i think it has to do to the limitations that you have set to receiving gifts yourself. It's really weird but I've seen lots of people with that problem and it seemed to be solved when they opened up their gift receiving.

I don't seem to be able to find where to change my receiving gifts settings

These prizes are absolutely incredible. If anyone has any of them left I would be eternally grateful~~

However if not, I just want to say WOW tnt, awesome job those items are beautiful

I have (another!) spare sword if you would like it

I love you thank you SO much :D You're amazing. Sending you a little thank you present right now ;) (Still seeking the wings and wig if anyone has any going spare <3 )

Oh my goodness, he's lovely. And one i don't have.Thank you so much

Oh my goodness, he's lovely. And one i don't have.Thank you so much

You're welcome ^-^ I've had it sitting in my trades for a long time but no one wants to buy and your gallery is so lovely I thought it would be a nice addition <3

Edit: some kind neopian on the NC mall board just gifted me the wig :O Now seeking wings :D *and bg

So I bought one and of course, didn't get the wings XD If anyone would like to swap the wig for the wings let me know - or if anyone just wants the wig.

Feeling slightly robbed at the moment. I hate these random prize things but I cant help doing them :/

Angelo, the person who sent you the plushie is also one of my charterfriends. ;)

@Saxen, you could always try trading if you get doubles... Also, when you send the cookie itself to your side in a box, the item (and number of how many you can gift) inside will change so if you have some spare boxes you could always try that. :)

THANK YOU!!!!!!! I wish I could like your post more than once lol. For some reason the first time I read this it didn't go in properly XD I sent it to my side and got the wings for myself and also the lovely girl who sent me all her doubles :*

THANK YOU!!!!!!! I wish I could like your post more than once lol. For some reason the first time I read this it didn't go in properly XD I sent it to my side and got the wings for myself and also the lovely girl who sent me all her doubles :*

Did the sending the cookie thing work for you Saxen? After buying my 3rd that contained swords and tried it after i read Jacky's post. So i sent 1 to myself twice and it kept coming back swords. Then i sent it to my daughter, Wasted 3 boxes, and when Rosie got it, it was still swords :grrr: