Fortune Cookies Enter NC Mall!

hrtbrk

Did the sending the cookie thing work for you Saxen? After buying my 3rd that contained swords and tried it after i read Jacky's post. So i sent 1 to myself twice and it kept coming back swords. Then i sent it to my daughter, Wasted 3 boxes, and when Rosie got it, it was still swords :grrr:

awww, I am sorry it didn't work for you.... TNT must really want to give you the swords... :/ What do you still need? If I see someone that has extras will ask if they will gift you!

People are so kind @__@ ! I've been randomly gifted the wings, sword, and wig <3 I do like the other items in the cookie and would like them eventually, but I must admit that those 3 were my favorites :3

Ohhh, those wings *so cute*

I bought one of each cookie, got 1 extra lab zap and the Orbiting Planets Garland (lozzerrr, I sent you my spare :D)

Thank you so much they were much much appreciated. I'm going to buy some NC tomorrow and get the wings (although not on my main because I'm now terrified it might be frozen - was compromised)

Swords i kept getting swords. Out of 6 caps 4 had swords. I got the wings first time then the contacts, then swords, swords swords. There are some very generous people about though and i managed to get some of the other bits :laughingsmiley:

I think the only thing i didn't manage to get was the background. But i have some swords if anyone would like one :laughingsmiley:

I think the only thing i didn't manage to get was the background. But i have some swords if anyone would like one :laughingsmiley:

EDIT

Did you manage to get Angelo everything he wanted

EDIT AGAIN

oops i pressed quote instead of edit.... DOH

If Linds can put in a shameless plug, I'd like to put in a shameless plug asking for the contacts, background, garland, plushie, or dress if someone has extras :wub_anim:

EDIT

Did you manage to get Angelo everything he wanted

EDIT AGAIN

oops i pressed quote instead of edit.... DOH

OK I will keep an eye out for one :D And yes, Angelo has all the items now. ^_^

An amazing neo-friend whom I rarely speak with or have any connection with except for repairing his habi resources every day has given me Galaxies Beyond Background

I'm gobsmacked and excited and it's good to know there are still nice neo-friends out there.... :)

I'm dying to get the background, so if anyone has a spare background, I'd love to trade for it. :D

Just contact me, and I can get a list of my NC items for trade.

That background is seriously growing on me. It would be perfect for when (-cough-) I get my Alien Aisha...

Urgh. I promised myself to never buy NC though. :(