Fortune Cookies Enter NC Mall!

hrtbrk

NC Mall users noticed two brand new items in the mall: Fortune Cookies!

One fortune cookie gives out exclusive items, similar to the Grams released at Valentine's Day, however the prize you receive is random. The other Fortune Cookie offered a site perk - a chance of 3 extra lab zaps for 7 days.

mall_fortcookie_stars.gifmall_fortcookie_labray.gif

250 NC | 125 NC

mall_starcookie_blackwigstar.gifmall_starcookie_universebg.gifmall_starcookie_contacts.gifmall_starcookie_starwings.gifmall_starcookie_starsword.gif

They are the first of many Fortune Cookies to come, which will contain either items or a new site perk!

Visit Noda and get them while they're hot!

Are they wings, if they are so amazing!

Definately would love them if i get any NC from the qasalan expellibox! ha!

They are wings :D Preview: http://newimpress.openneo.net/items/61694-Constellation-Wings

How the fortune cookie works is, when a user buys them, they also have a chance to send them to a Neofriend(s), including them self, so maybe you'll find a neofriend lucky enough to get the wings and send them to you, too :D

its interesting that when you send it to someone it automatically gets placed in their inventory. so the person can't reject it..

according the the FAQ its tough cookies if you get the username wrong, mis-sent items cannot be returned.

I can't believe they're gone already! I hope they release more with the same prizes. I like the wig, dress, and contacts.

There's some in there now! It restocks fairly frequently, but sells out just as fast :P

GO GO GO!

yeah the lay ray ones are unfair. *dislike* i love the lab ray but thats a neopoint item, and really should stay that way.

the wings are gorgeous, i got them for my wing gallery, hopefully another cookie will be nice to me :)

I just bought the lab ray cookie. When I hovered over it in my inventory it said I would get 3 extra zaps for 7 days like mentioned above. However, when I opened it, it said:

You have opened the cookie! Here is your fortune!

The best zap you receive is always the last. After that, you quit zapping.

You have received 1 EXTRA Lab Ray zap's each day for 7 days! Your time starts now so head over to the Lab Ray and get zapping!

I just bought the lab ray cookie. When I hovered over it in my inventory it said I would get 3 extra zaps for 7 days like mentioned above. However, when I opened it, it said:

You have opened the cookie! Here is your fortune!

The best zap you receive is always the last. After that, you quit zapping.

You have received 1 EXTRA Lab Ray zap's each day for 7 days! Your time starts now so head over to the Lab Ray and get zapping!

Wow... what? That's incredibly lame since it implies that you will get 3 additional zaps for 7 days. I'll edit the top post to clarify.

Thanks for letting us know :)

yep i have the background still.

i have to send it to an extra person, so anyone else want one?

edit: if no-one wants the bg i'll send Erika her bg when i get spare boxes since i have about 4 bgs already and keep the cookie for my gallery ^_^

I got only one extra zap as well.. :(

Also, I bought two Lab Ray cookies so can I activate the other one when the 7 days is up?

Yup! As long as it's on your main. Tell us if you get any awesome zaps :D

It says UP TO 3 zaps a day. ;) This is very.... interesting. :)

oh God what wouldn't I do for these wings !!! they are stunningly gorgeous !!

I bought one to see if I would get lucky and get the wings, but I got the background... I sent one to you anyway, hope you like it ^_^

its interesting to note that if you send the cookie INTACT (using a gift box) it can apparently change when you send it.

so if you peeked and it says it gave you the background, if you keep it it will always be the background. if you send it the other person may open it and find contacts.

thanks to the neoboards for that interesting tidbit.

I was just looking at more of them items. If they're still available when I get more NC, and I get a wig, I'll send you one Hrtbrk.

I'll probably end up getting more, if I can, just because I'm dying to have that background now that I've seen it larger. It looks like Saturn, which has been my favorite planet since forever. :P