Birds?

Sweetdang

Ladyhawke? You'll probably find it a beautiful story (if you don't mind the quirky 80's music). The basic summary is that a wicked bishop has cursed a pair of lovers so that one becomes a hawk by day, and one is a wolf by night. A young thief (Matthew Broderick) must help them. It's set in medieval France, but it has a lot of quirky 80's music along it.

I think I'll stop myself before spoil everything though...eheheh.

All I can think of is the film Birds.. which isn't so much people dressed up as them but being attacked by them XD

Hope you find some ^_^ Black Swan is an incredible film, is that what made you want to look for more? :P

Naw, it's a production that we're doing, which is casting a magical bird as the main characters. Thought I'd see what could research to understand the role better!

Even a short bit that has birds, or flying thing that are partially human? *hopeful face*

I know in Van Helsing there were pretty vampire bride things that turned into creepy little flying creatures. That counts, too! I'll attach the images in a spoiler below, please don't click if you're easily freaked out!

Person form:

imgvan%20helsing3.jpg

Creepy little flying form:

Brides-van-helsing-2617594-500-333.jpg

Maybe the Swan Princess? I'm going to keep thinking about this today. Now you've my brain working. :-)

Edit: Okay just read your last post. I don't think The Swan Princess would work for that. lol

Maybe the Swan Princess? I'm going to keep thinking about this today. Now you've my brain working. :-)

Edit: Okay just read your last post. I don't think The Swan Princess would work for that. lol

Haha I thought of The Swan Princess too. (The animated movie?) I used to love it! ^_^

I can't think of anything else, though. Tough question! :laughingsmiley:

Heh, that's what I thought of to!

I so want to watch it again now. :D I love 90s animated movies. :D -hugs them-

no any works I promise!

Pretty or not. :P

Thank guys! *goes off and does research*