Warning regarding anything on account moni_rawr

moni_rawr

For some reason, I was not able to purchase anything from the NC mall, it was saying I had the wrong password, so I went and checked my email, then tried changing my password...no dice.

Thought I would exit out of my browser and empty my cache and such...and now I go to "Forgot Password" and it's saying that my account does not exist.

Submitting a ticket as I type this and really hope TNT can deal with this in a quick manner. Thankfully, I took screen shots of several things on my account before closing my browser so that I have more to submit with the ticket.

Off topic a tad but...

On a good note though, had a great night at the fair for our 6 month anniversary...so it's helping me not freak out as much as I should be right now lol.

So if you see anything involving my pets on my account:

Moni - Magma Acara, Zoogletra - Baby Jubjub, Miorne - Baby Chomby, and/or Vokan - Pink Poogle

please message me on here and let me know.

I also have an item (Shiny Gold Ruler) in my trades...and if they take it down, then they're most likely moving it to another account.

(To TDN, I apologize if I posted this in the wrong board, but didn't really think it would have fit anywhere else)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There's already a topic for having Neopets issues here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/32122-official-neopets-downhaving-issues-board/

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.

I'm having the same issues with all of my accounts, every one of them, even my sides. Same hacker, or problem with Neopets...?

WELL GOOD THEN. P= I'd have been distraught lol.