Sculpture by Whisper

Whisper

Hi there, I'm Whisper! I don't post here often, but I figured it's about time so I'll start with what I know best: Art! So here I go, sharing away :P I've recently gotten back into sculpting, which I haven't done since my sophmore year of high school (about 7 years ago O.O). Anyway, it's been going well. So far I've done mostly pokemon, but also one of my draik, though she looks nothing like a neopets draik with her design :P

I'm hoping to also sculpt some neopets and enter them in the art gallery soon. I'm going to have to buy a ton of shelves to display my sculptures on at this point, they are over running my bookshelf!

Neopets -

Xorelle (my draik)

Pokemon -

Dragonair 1

Dragonair 2

Dratini

Raichu

Eevee

Espeon

Glaceon

Flareon

Umbreon

Leafeon

Jolteon

Shiny Flareon

Vaporeon

More Vaporeons

Tiny Persian

Other -

Jimmy the Vampire Snail

Dapper Dragon

I also do lots of stuff that isn't sculpture, but there's way too much to link. You can see everything over on my deviantart.

Wow! These are all gorgeous!

You did most of my favorite Pokemon (I love all the Eevee evolutions as well as Dragonair and Dratini)

Glad you like them ^_-

I personally loooove the eeveelutions... uh, if you can't tell, hah.

:O Amazing!! Really really like!

I've been wanting to do a similar thing for my Neopets for a while using Fimo :* What do you use to sculpt with? I cant be sure looking at the pictures.

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments, I'm glad you guys like my sculptures ^_^

@Saxon - I use Sculpey original. It's a bit too soft for me, though, so I have to put it between paper and let some of the softener, which is almost like oil, soak out overnight before I can use it. I hear other people have had great success mixing sculpey original and super scupley to make a good medium. I haven't ever tried fimo beofre.

@ keiwo - I'd love to get into international shipping eventually :( It's just so very confusing, and usually more expensive than most of my products are worth right now. i think it would be really cool to have my art literally all over the world though XD I'm already super excited to have it somewhere other than my mom's office cubical lol

lol. Now that you say that, it does seem like it'd be a pain to do ^^ I like the ones you've done anyway~ they more than make up for no Arcanine. Your other art is great, by the way! i especially love the hearthstone pendant!

heehee you seem to have all the talent i lack - i can't draw people, either!!! :laughingsmiley: you should keep posting this stuff and definitely go for a neopets art submission - you're really good :yes: