We're Hiring: Many Positions!

hrtbrk

Hahahaha everyone is competing to get people onto their team XD. I'd be quite keen to join you guys, but unfortunately i don't meet at the criteria. Maybe in the future! =)

Hahahaha everyone is competing to get people onto their team XD. I'd be quite keen to join you guys, but unfortunately i don't meet at the criteria. Maybe in the future! =)

What team would you like to be a part of?

With all of the departments that are hiring at the moment theirs bound to be some competition. :)

What team would you like to be a part of?

With all of the departments that are hiring at the moment theirs bound to be some competition. :)

I reckon it would be cool being in the content or the customization team. And seeing as the time difference in New Zealand is so great, I'm usually around Neopets at midnight =). But yeah, I'll definitely sort some of the criteria out, and go for it sometime in the future =).

*swooshes applicants over to Battlepedia* I think Crimsy's getting lonely in the Cave...

We are still looking for members join our staff, especially for the AC that's fast approaching. :)

I applied, I'm looking forward to a response, no matter what the outcome may be.

Well for AC, you have to write an interview with someone for the trial period, and then help with the nightly updates during the AC.

For Content, you help with the articles and tickets, updating things. I helped with the Krawk Island disappearance coverage for my "Trial" period for content, and now I address tickets and we write occasional articles about different things - game guides, plot coverage etc.

For Battlepedia and Customization, you're going to have to ask them!

For Customization our daily tasks consist of updating our database with newly added wearables. On pet days we add the new colours and post a news post on our homepage. Occasionally we have to write guides when a new event occurs and of course we have to edit guides such as the WonderClaw and Blumaroll ones when new prizes become available.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I have sent in a application and i am waiting a response... Do you know how long it will take?

What did you apply for, and I'm sure they'll get back to you soon. Though, I don't know if they're still accepting new staff.