Cake mix

LoveLaughSmiles

Anybody else eat cake mix without baking it? o___o I just have a weird habitat of doing that. Just like eating raw cookie dough.

I seriously love raw cookie dough. When my sister and I would bake cookies, we were doing good if 40% of the dough made it into the oven.

With cake batter... I couldn't eat it raw. It just doesn't taste right to me. Or maybe it's the consistency.

@Karina: Oh yussss!!!

@Shelbyleigh: You must be craving alot because I just had some today. And it was yummy!!!

@Spritize: LOL. I bet one day you guys are going to be like "Wanna make cookies?" "Ya" "ok!" and one of you take it all and lock yourself in a room....devouring that delicious taste.

I've tried sugar cookie mix. I really don't see a difference from the cake and cookie mix. Maybe you should try getting one you might like. I didn't like chocolate as much as vanilla. AND I'm a HUGE CHOCOLATE FREAK. Sometimes I don't put eggs in it, and I just pour water in and mix it. It tastes fine to me.

@nbbug: That'd be great. PM me it?

raw cookie dough is the friggin best thing ever. my sister and I used to make long rolls of it and refrigerate them before devouring them. fjsdidgkjljd craving for cookie dough rn

Hahah,ikr

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I LOVE raw cookie doe! Sometimes, seriously, I think I'd rather eat the cookies without being cooked. I know that it's not good for you, but I can't help it! That sweet and salty taste just swims together so well! And the texture is great, too. I'd love to hear a recipe which involves making it without eggs! I like warm cookies, too.

I don't really like cake batter, or perhaps it's certain kinds? They just don't taste sweet enough for me. Kind of like light chocolate/vanilly taste. Now, I'm not advocating eating raw cookie dough, because we all know it can make you sick. But I confess, I love it. I also love ordering cookie dough ice cream; Blizzards from DQ, and Avondale Ice Cream Cake Batter mix! =D

I love boxed cake mix :D I don't make it just to eat it, but I do enjoy licking the spoon when I'm done xD I can only do it at home though...as a chef this is frowned upon when you do it at work. *hides*