Neggbreaker Avatar

Yuki

I need some help with the recent neggbreaker avi. I completed the entire thing but I don't see the avatar in my list. Is there someplace special I have to go? I tried the festival page and Zaira's Alcove but no luck.

I need some help with the recent neggbreaker avi. I completed the entire thing but I don't see the avatar in my list. Is there someplace special I have to go? I tried the festival page and Zaira's Alcove but no luck.

Did you remember to collect your prizes by clicking the "View My Prizes" button on this page? You should get a Green Negg, The Negg Faerie Diaries, a Spring Path Background, and the Neggbreaker avatar by clicking it once you nailed everything.

I hope that me and Youngrace could be of help.

I hadn't claimed my prizes on the Festival page but it only gave me a winged negg and a background. Isn't the avatar only for the Zaira portion though? I've gotten all the prizes from her and I still don't have the avi. Was there some other requirement besides doing all the parts?

Huh...nevermind. It looks like it decided to show up. Never got a notification for it though. Weird oO Thanks guys!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.