Neopets Server Not Responding/Being extremely slow

nicolestar194

Okay, so I saw on the forum that Neo's server gets really slow and/or shuts down completely in the past. Is that what's happening now, or is there something wrong with my computer? I'm using a 2006 HP computer which has been known to cause problems. I primarily use Safari or Firefox on my computer, and neither will work.

I have recently downloaded paint(dot)net on my computer and run Steam and its updates on my computer. It's worth noting that my Norton Internet Security expired a day or two ago, but I'm still working on getting it renewed as I am a 17 year old high school student in the midst of exam time. Any help would be appreciated! Please and thank you. Have a nice day!

thanks!

It's looking much better now :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered. Also, there's already a topic for Neopets having downage issues right here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/32122-official-neopets-downhaving-issues-board/page__fromsearch__1

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.