Have you guys ever won any "jackpot" prizes?

Rachany

Have you guys ever won any of the "big" prizes from any dailies?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Yes, no, maybe so?

• Coltzan's Shrine
    • Anchor Management Daily
    • Faerie Caverns
    • Scratchcards
    • Forgotten Shore
    • Snowager
    • Ye Old Fishing Vortex
    • Other (please specify)
    • Nope :(

If you voted something from "Yes, I have!", would you care to share what it was? :)

If you voted from "No, I haven't", well, join the club xD

For example, a jackpot prize from Coltzan's Shrine would be the 1million NP, from Faerie Caverns it would be the Faerie Paintbrush, or from Anchor Management Daily it would be one of the Paintbrushes. I never had... although I HAVE heard of people getting REALLY awesome stuff from dailies and stuff like that :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have won the PKMP from the shore and I almost died, but then I realized that this will probably never happen again so I came back and was happy. I also chose the second question's choice because it wouldn't let me submit my first question's choice. :/ Maybe you should alter the poll and have the last choice from the first question as "no I have not won".

Can't say I didn't. I've managed to score a Radioactive Muffin and a Spotted Paint Brush along with 15,000 NP over at the Fruit Machine before 2011 ended. Besides that, I scored 150 NC at the Expellibox twice..

I have won twice on the Fruit Machine - one was a Disco paintbrush, and the other was Glowing I think? I can't really remember now -- it was a VERY long time ago.

I don't know if people would count this as a daily (as it is for me), but i've had some good wins from the wheel of extravagance. (gold brightvale job coupon, normal platimum nerkmid, SLM #1)

I've also won a 10K twice from the fruit machine along with and evil muffin and a battle muffin.

Fruit Machine : a fire PB

TYS : a halloween PB (but it wasn't the ultimate prize)

Expillibox : won 5000 NP twice (jackpot) . i didn't have NC Mall access otherwise it would have been 150NC :(

Fruit Machine : a fire PB

TYS : a halloween PB (but it wasn't the ultimate prize)

Expillibox : won 5000 NP twice (jackpot) . i didn't have NC Mall access otherwise it would have been 150NC :(

You get 5k if you don't have Mall access? I would so prefer that. :/ I don't shop at the mall really.

Fruit Machine coughed up a few PBs for me (Striped, Starry, Green) and I've also managed Dice-A-Roo and Scorchy Slots jackpots if those count! But otherwise, not a lot of luck with dailies for me xD

The only good score i've gotten is a Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion from the Forgotten Shore about a month or so ago.

Hmm, spotted paintbrush from the fruit Machine, three snorkle Snouts from a haunted scratchcard(about three years ago), two snowglobe staffs(second during a War!), 150NC x6, Tyraniaan Paint Brush x2 and the Pet Paint Brushx4 from the WoM, too many potions and high scores to mention on the WoEx(though no high scores since the revamp)...

I usually wind up getting enough from the Forgotten Shore that it's paid for itself and is pure profit now, but my mom won a Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie from it.

Ahhh, its nice to know that it is actually possible to win the jackpots! I always think that although there are jackpots, no one actually wins them. Congrats to everyone that has won something massive! Hopefully that'll be me one day as well =).

I won a Yellow PB, some muffin and 15,000np from Fruit Machine. And I landed on jackpot in the Qasalan Expellibox, but that was just beofre NC was worldwide so I only got 5000np. I don't know how 150NC can compare with that but okay..

Otherwise nothing. Yet :)

• 3 weeks later...