Tornado in Japan??? o.o

LoveLaughSmiles

I thought tornadoes are only in America and Australia. Speaking of tornadoes, I might see one today. It depends. There is going to be winds of 60 mph. Tornados are form by hot & cold air.Plus, there is going to be hail.

I got so scared. Lightning striked the backyard. I looked outside and it is SUUUPER windy. It is raining a little.

Ya, I do know about the ocean has them.

Actually, I have. It was down the road coming my way, but it turned. It was an F3. I can find the picture of it. I'm just scared it'll come closer if we get another. It was on March 3rd this year...A day after the school dance&brother's bday.

Awwh, must be bad time to plan that. Glad you're safe! Im worried because there is a tornado warning somewhere around here

I've also been in an F3 tornado... like... INSIDE lol

It was back in the mid 90s and we were going to a family reunion in Saskatchewan. We literally drove right through it and had no idea because it was rain wrapped and didn't actually SEE it coming our way. The highway was pretty much crawling with traffic and the only way we clued in that it was a tornado, other than seeing a DIFFERENT tornado in the far far distance, was that the semi truck who we were following was now facing us. The tornado basically picked it up, flipped it around, and put it back on the road the other way.

We arrived at some town (we were from a different Province so we had no clue) and the people litterally - no word of a lie- locked the door as we tried to come inside to seek shelter -_- I remember her face so clearly because we were so shocked that she would just... lock us out... to be in a massive tornado.

Turns out there were 8 or 9 major tornadoes that night clocking in 140km/h (I think thats 85 miles per hour)... and we had plans to go see Twister at the drive-in (I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING) but decided to go back to my mom's aunts farm because it looked like it was going to rain. Good thing we didn't because the drive-in was destroyed :(

I realize this is a horrible story to tell you right now and I hope it didn't freak you out!

Please stay safe and listen to the weather reports!!!! :)

Lol. Must been a bad day. I just love the fact seeing a tornado, but not it turning my way

Yeah, I never thought Japan gets tornados. Must be rare