It's Neopian Elders Day *New Colour*

hrtbrk

I quite like it. It's not the colour I would have picked to be a new one but we have Baby so why not Elderly? It's nice to see a new colour (that isn't Eventide) and it's very detailed and looks very good on the Ogrins. I don't know if I would paint any of my pets Elderly but we'll have to see how it looks on other species.

I love the name of the PB btw and the look of it! I hope they put it in the Hidden Tower - that's where the Baby PB is so it only seems fair to put Elderly in there.

Hmm, it's not a color I would have chosen personally, but it is a neat idea, we have a baby paint brush, I guess elderly is the next logical step. :)

Don't think I'll be painting my pets with it though, but the ogrins look good, surprisingly. Although I gotta say, this is one of the most random paint brushes TNT ever released, out of the dozens of colors/specialty paint brushes I could name off the top of my head, this wouldn't even be close to the top.

I'm really glad that they chose Ogrins to release it with, because I thought their pet day was kind of disappointing this year. I like the idea of the color. I don't think I'd choose it for any of the pets on my main, but I'd love one on one of my sides. Some of the clothes should be cute on non-elderly pets, too.

I'm trying to not get too excited about it. There have been several times that Neopets has brought out a new color, like Eventide or Maractite, that looks great initially, but then the quality declines as more pets get released.

Love it! :) I really love the clothes and the paintbrush looks nice. I was just about to use my FFQ for a Coconut JubJub (most likely), but now I'm surely keeping it to see what other pets will they release in this colour :)

Personally, I'd like it more if they released a new species, rather than new PB colors. I mean they've released tons of new colors in 2011/12 but most are only available in ~10 species each. The last new species was what? Lutari? Ages ago...

nothing but <3 for elderly pets. can't wait to see how the other pets will look.

elderly gnorbus should look like this:

gnorbu_correct.gif

elderly lennies:

archives_office.gif

elderly lupes:

Altador_BOA.gif

I agree- especially the bald lenny. :D

I don't like how there haven't been any real elderly lady characters in plots. Shame, TNT! :b

This colour is pretty out there :P I can't quite decide if I like it or not, although I wish that they had released more than just the Ogrin. It would probably help me make up my mind about this paint brush.

Although I must say, excellent detail!

I can't help but love this color! I can't wait for it to be released for other pets.

I also love that there's a girl and boy version, so there's more opportunity for cross-dressing pets! Opposite gendered Royals are one of my favorite Neopets things.

So are we going to have a reverse Boochi now who ages your pets? XD

Hooray! A day to celebrate me! ...I think having an eleven year old account qualifies as elderly :-P

So glad this was finally released!!! Hahahaha, I do love the colour. I bet people with hard to trade RW pets like Grandfather are laughing right now XP

These are quite cool to be fair...I particularly love the walking stick! It's really quite cute. Not so enamoured with the knitting wool but meh. I think I prefer the colour scheme of the male as well!

They've put one heck of a lot of detail into them; I'll wait to see what the Lupe, Shoyru or Kougra versions are if they come out as I could be tempted out of keeping HarmBoer royal, currently have no plans for my ackorn and probably can't be tempted out of painting tdub faerie after completing Neoquest but that may take me enough time to give me second thoughts (after one attack from whatever random event it is that turns pets invisible 2 weeks after painting him faerie I'm not risking having an active pet in an expensive colour and he's more than half way through insane NQ1)

Not something I particularly want, but I got a chuckle out of them. There is a lot of detail in these, and I know a lot of people have been wanting Elderly pets. They'd make good characters in RPs and stuff, too.