It's Neopian Elders Day *New Colour*

hrtbrk

I knew that TNT would make an old person Paint Brush someday. I would like to see if there will be any other Neopets available in this colour someday (not that I want an Elderly Pet someday). Can you get this colour via the Lab Ray and/or Fountain Faerie Quests, too? I would like to be sure. :)

I may morph Flootenkerp into an Ogrin, hoping for an Elderly zap. :P

Guest Squishycloud

This has got to be the most random color EVER. Out of every new color I could think of at the top of my head, this is not within the top 100 colors.

I love them! Eeeeee :DDDDD

I would paint Ansteigen Elderly in a second. :D They're so adorable! -squidges-

Come to think of it, Ogrin MPs are relatively cheap. If it's a lab colour, it's quite possible to get it for cheap :P

I like the art, but the concept of an Elderly pet just seems odd to me. Some people will definitely go for it, it's a good idea for characters/stories, especially if they keep up with the detail they put in for other species.

Well, it was natural to think of an opposite for the Baby paintbrush .... But I don't know. I REALLY just want TNT to focus on the colours we DO have (when they're not cranking out Eventide) but of course, nothing will change their minds!

The customisable side of this has a lot of potential, especially with Pets who are 'magic' themed. An elderly wizard/witch is a popular idea!

I... I wasn't expecting that for a color and yet, I feel oddly compelled to someday get an elderly pet just so I can make it's petpage a huge list of "Back in my day...." joke rants. Example "Back in my day, we didn't have and of these new fancy colors like Eventide."

Well, it was natural to think of an opposite for the Baby paintbrush .... But I don't know. I REALLY just want TNT to focus on the colours we DO have (when they're not cranking out Eventide) but of course, nothing will change their minds!

The customisable side of this has a lot of potential, especially with Pets who are 'magic' themed. An elderly wizard/witch is a popular idea!

I can understand why they are putting out new colours though- some of the older pets basically are available in all the colours, so they have to keep creating colours so they can release new colours for them on their pet days.

(perhaps this means they'll focus on Elderly rather than Eventide. I would definitely approve of that!)

I think this is an adorable idea! Maybe it's because I'm old at heart but I think this is a fabulous paint brush idea. Can't wait to see what more pets look like! Although, add this to the growing list of new paint brushes I can't afford yet for my gallery...I wish they would release a few more of the recent ones to deflate them at least below 10 million so they might actually seem attainable.

Well most pets have all the old colors, except Lutari maybe. They kinda need to have a bunch of new PBs so each pet day there's more of a variety (so you're not seeing like...Eventide pets every Pet Day lol.)

I am ALL FOR this new color. It's amazing. Though, I think they're leaving Xweetoks in the dust with colors. They should come out with 3 new colors for Xweetok day...elderly as one of them. >.> Or perhaps they can start allowing other pets besides aishas to be painted alien? Either way, me gusta. :D

Now this is too funny! I have an Ogrin but if I painted her Elderly, I expect her to have fresh baked cookies for me as soon as I log into that account! That...doesn't sound too bad, actually.

Why did you have to mention cookies? I'm craving some chocolate chip cookies. Or some of my home-made choco-white chocolate macadamia nut. Or my strawberry chocolate chip..or my lava cookies...or or or *drools*. I need a Grandma Ogrin stat to make those cookies for me!

I agree with Lady Kakata that TNT should make more pets in the colors we already have (I personally would like to see more woodland or wraith). I guess the idea is nice, but I don't think I'd ever get it. I wonder how much the PB will cost after the initial inflation?

You'll also need a Grandpa Ogrin to tell you great stories about the good old Battle of Meridell and Sloth's plan to turn all Neopets into Mutants!

Funny thing is it's my Grandpa's birthday today and Elderly pets came out! This is awesome!

I agree with Lady Kakata that TNT should make more pets in the colors we already have (I personally would like to see more woodland or wraith). I guess the idea is nice, but I don't think I'd ever get it. I wonder how much the PB will cost after the initial inflation?

I'm kind of hoping that it'll end up in the Hidden Tower. I hate how expensive the new paint brushes are - 20+mill? It's just ridiculous.

You'll also need a Grandpa Ogrin to tell you great stories about the good old Battle of Meridell and Sloth's plan to turn all Neopets into Mutants!

Funny thing is it's my Grandpa's birthday today and Elderly pets came out! This is awesome!

Haha, that's adorable. :D I want Grandma Ogrin to help me with my knitting tension- that would be awesome. XD But I'll do the baking for her. :P

This is the coolest thing I've seen on Neopets in a long time, maybe ever. :D Definitely want an Elderly pet, just waiting for another species.

Totally agree!!!

I can't wait to see the other species.. I hope they do them really well - especially those warm grandparent eyes :)