hello new to this

thanks. i am really interested in getting a draik. i love my strawberry zafara but would like a camo or maractite draik. Does anyone know how to get an egg or where from without paying the millions

Well you could get together the pieces of the forgotten shore map (I wouldn't expect to pay more than... 1,200np, for all 9 pieces?) and do that daily. It has the possibility of a free draik egg. Otherwise you'll either have to save up or become a super skilled restocker and try and nab one at the Meridell food stand thing. I think that's all of the ways...

By the way, hi, I'm Kaana. :3

Best of luck on getting a Draik Egg, also welcome!

If there's any further questions, PM/Neomail me if anything arises. Also, don't forget to check out the forum guidelines and FAQ before continuing, and I'll see you around.

Hi there, welcome to the forums! :)

As Kaana said, the Forgotten Shore can give out Draik Eggs, but they are rare. Hopefully you get lucky though. :) (or you are able to earn the NP fast! :3)

Thanks so much to everyone. I have been playing awhile and habitarium is my favorite. I restock my shop when I get home from work. I have been checking out meridell stand but does anyone have an idea on how often they are in there? Thanks Kaana for the map pieces. I have the map link but all i seem to receive are 2000 points or buried treasure. Not lucky on the two buried treasures i have received thus far.

Welcome to TDN =D.

Hmmm, Draik Eggs are super rare at the Meridell Stand. But it's always worth a try =). And yeah, Forgotten Shore doesn't tend to give out many items, and then if it does then they're usually not very good ones. But then again, sometimes it doesn't give you anything at all! I don't like those days :/. And you can put the 2000 np towards saving for the Draik Egg =).

Welcome to TDN =D.

Hmmm, Draik Eggs are super rare at the Meridell Stand. But it's always worth a try =). And yeah, Forgotten Shore doesn't tend to give out many items, and then if it does then they're usually not very good ones. But then again, sometimes it doesn't give you anything at all! I don't like those days :/. And you can put the 2000 np towards saving for the Draik Egg =).

It doesn't always give you something, and it's not always great, but the Forgotten Shore is definitely worth the cost of the map! Within the first week I had it I made over 20k- and I spent maybe 1.5k on the map? It is definitely a NP maker. :)

It doesn't always give you something, and it's not always great, but the Forgotten Shore is definitely worth the cost of the map! Within the first week I had it I made over 20k- and I spent maybe 1.5k on the map? It is definitely a NP maker. :)

Wow! 20k in one week? Impressive =). I tend to get lots of days where there's nothing to find...But yeah, it's definitely worth it! I try and check it as often as i can because i really need the np, but then again, dont we all? XD

I'm so happy though! I recently passed the 1 million np marks!!! I actually stood up and danced around the room. My parents looked at me as if i was crazy XD.

Wow! 20k in one week? Impressive =). I tend to get lots of days where there's nothing to find...But yeah, it's definitely worth it! I try and check it as often as i can because i really need the np, but then again, dont we all? XD

I'm so happy though! I recently passed the 1 million np marks!!! I actually stood up and danced around the room. My parents looked at me as if i was crazy XD.

Heh, I got super lucky! I have had long stretches of "nothing of interest" :b

Congrats! :D I recently passed a NP milestone as well- I did a little dance, but luckily my girlfriend was in the kitchen making tea and didn't notice me. XD She knows I play neopets, but I really don't want to have to explain anything more about it. :B