New Premium: Will you join?

Lady Lyuba

I have no idea when the new Neopets Premium is coming, but how many of you are still interested? I know a lot of us are mad at TNT right now for their recent NC stunts - two in the past couple weeks, which might have changed some of our minds. I've become less certain I even want to feed the troll that is TNT. But I still want to move Azarale to my main to free up space for my pets on another account waiting to move into their home in Meridell. Do you still want an extra pet, or are you willing to forget about it? Or are there other perks you're after?

It is supposed to be mid may, so it should be some time next week :D I still have premium and will be sticking around a bit to see how much I like it. We're getting a free month anyway so no harm done. Also, I payed for a year in december, so I am forced to stick around anyway XD

I am not that interested in another pet space as that is what I use my sides for. I have never paid for NC or premium, nor will I. One of the reasons I joined neopets in the first place (and stayed) was because it is an escape from the real world. Adding real world financial pressures via the use of NC has never appealed to me, regardless of the "perks".

It is supposed to be mid may, so it should be some time next week :D I still have premium and will be sticking around a bit to see how much I like it. We're getting a free month anyway so no harm done. Also, I payed for a year in december, so I am forced to stick around anyway XD

A free month? I hope with the new Premium you can just sign up/buy it like premium with other sites. The free month gets me excited - it means I might be able to send Azarale over next week! The only question I have is: When it expires, what happens to your fifth pet? I hope Azarale stays, I'd hate to see him vanish. :(

The only question I have is: When it expires, what happens to your fifth pet? I hope Azarale stays, I'd hate to see him vanish. :(

No one knows yet (unless it was just announced). Most guesses are that you would get to keep the 5th slot until you pound or transfer a pet. But that's just total guessing from people.

A free month? I hope with the new Premium you can just sign up/buy it like premium with other sites. The free month gets me excited - it means I might be able to send Azarale over next week! The only question I have is: When it expires, what happens to your fifth pet? I hope Azarale stays, I'd hate to see him vanish. :(

That's what I wonder about too. What happens if you decide premium is not for you? What happens to your pet if, for example, you have the max amount of pets on all of your accounts, therefore are unable to transfer it to one of your sides? Does it get sent to the pound or do you get to keep it forever as a "thanks for paying for premium" permanent gift?

Edit: Was totally just ninja'd by ravendusk. My computer has a massive lag, thanks greatly to the good-old habi :P

Edited by Jessicar

The free month is only for people that already have premium, and will be added to whatever timeframe you have already payed for. :) About the 5th pet, I really have no idea...

Edit: Was totally just ninja'd by ravendusk. My computer has a massive lag, thanks greatly to the good-old habi :P

my habi was causing a lag too, only it was lagging at the bank where i was trying to deposit some last second habi NPs and … the lag pushed me past midnight. no interest for me today. sadness. :(

I'm on the fence, but if they continue with this "All we really want is your money" none sense, I really couldn't care less for premium. No more of my money goes to them :P (watch me eat my words, but for now the decision has been made)

I plan to check things out once the changes are released. If I like the changes, I will most likely get it. I spend enough time on Neopets, that it would definitely be worth the cost to me.

The whole cookie thing doesn't change my mind at all, and won't even factor into my decision about premium.

I want to, when I get the money to pay for it. I'd love a 5th pet, I want to use the 5th slot to zap pound pets. SSW is another reason, it would help me out so much when I'm trying to price my shop, then it wouldn't take like 5 refreshes to find where I should price and even then there could be a price lower than mine.

But, I'm also on the fence because of the game cookie thing, now it just seems like a money maker for TNT.

I'd like to buy a WoW subscription as well...

I plan to check things out once the changes are released. If I like the changes, I will most likely get it. I spend enough time on Neopets, that it would definitely be worth the cost to me.

The whole cookie thing doesn't change my mind at all, and won't even factor into my decision about premium.

Agreed. I've been stoked on the new premium for a long time, and been thinking of treating myself to a try. The cookies have nothing to do with whether or not I will be getting it.

I agree too. The only cookie even remotely interesting to me was the Constellation one and I already have all of those items now. I hope to get premium when I get the money and to be honest my main excitement is the Premium and Neomail avies :P well and the SSW I guess.

I am not that interested in another pet space as that is what I use my sides for. I have never paid for NC or premium, nor will I. One of the reasons I joined neopets in the first place (and stayed) was because it is an escape from the real world. Adding real world financial pressures via the use of NC has never appealed to me, regardless of the "perks".

Though I'm premium and enjoy it, I thought this was a really compelling reason.Never really thought of it like that.

Nah, not going to get Premium. I have never really wanted to, and when I tried it out on the 10 day free trial or whatever it was, I wasn't hugely impressed. The SSW was nice, but not enough to be worth the cost. I only have two pets as it is, so the 5th pet slot really does not matter to me. -shrugs- I'm not hard done by financially in real life, but I can't justify spending my spare money on neopets rather than saving up for a trip next year, or splurging a bit extra on gifts for my friends and stuff.

If I could afford premium, I would get it, regardless of cookies and whatever else. Apart from anything to do with the actual cookies, if more revenue was coming in through premium than the cookies, that's what TNT would focus on, right? :3

If I could afford premium, I would get it, regardless of cookies and whatever else. Apart from anything to do with the actual cookies, if more revenue was coming in through premium than the cookies, that's what TNT would focus on, right? :3

I'm really hoping TNT will get more from Premium as they should. :) After all, Premium came long before the NC Mall ever did.

I'm thinking (once I hear more about it), that I may actually get it. I'm a regular player. I despise the ads. I'd love to have a spot for one extra pet. (Why are they so difficult regarding that rule?!) It'll definitely be so very helpful. I also want to know more about the new perks. It'd be nice to see that secret forum, too.

However, if I go premium, I probably wouldn't be purchasing NC that often anymore. I can't spend THAT much money. I'd also evaluate how much different it was and if it

s worthwhile to keep.

But the cookies don't really influence anything with me, regardless. I still want.

I tried to get premium a year ago, but there was some sort of glitch because I had it many years ago, and the credit card has long since expired and I don't remember my password. I was given the run-around in emails, so I don't know how to get it fixed. So no premium for me, I guess.

Even if I could, I'm not sure I'd sign up. I really like the perks it gives, but it'd probably just get me more involved and I'm not too happy with TNT's recent behavior.

i'm disappointed actually, the main reason i would get it is the super shop wiz, but now they are disallowing it on side accounts and as i usually leave habi to run on the main computer and chat and randomly shop on my side, having the SSW only on my main wouldn't work well for me.

still can't wait to find out how the 5 pet thing is going to work, after all what happens if you cancel premium?

I'm already a Premium member and will probably stay on that for as long as I play Neopets... which will most likely be forever XD *shudders to think of the total O.o*

The new features are a long time coming; and although I am practically salivating at the thought of a fifth pet slot I really wish they could have really given our money's worth and bumped that up a bit. Five will stretch out look-ups. Eight neatly placed in rows of four would have been much much better ;P

I think they should add extra pet slots for Premium loyalty. Maybe an extra slot every year or something? That would be sweeeet.