Really?

All I've gotten for my birthday on neopets is:

200Np from 2 random events

80NP of that stolen

2 useless randmon events (make that 3 useless random events, i just got another one at 4:37)

1 codestone from an RE

1 Light Faerie quest

Along with:

being told off on the KQ board by someone who apparently has played 3,000games and yelled at me for lecturing them and basically said it in a tone which was "I'M BETTER THAN YOU!! YOU'D BEST SHUT UP!!" (when I wasn't lecturing at all)

Wheel of excitement gave me:

disease (twice)

And the stupid water faerie refuses to heal it! (I've gone there at least 20 times already..and she still wont do it) ARGHHHH JUST HEAL MY PET ALREADY STOP GIVING ME "REGAINS HIT POINTS AND ISN'T HUNGRY!!" :evil_notsmiling:

At least I got a shadow zap and a mutiant feepit zap from the labs today..*sigh*

I was hoping for something good on neo, since I wanted to go bowling with my friends but they never bothered to tell me they couldn't do it. (they just said yes, and when I asked if they could still go a day or two before, the answer was suddenly no. Happens every time I ask them to do something)

And I haven't gotten any birthday presents either (besides that silver aisha LE plushie I ordered for myself. At least it comes with a Key Quest code)

:crying_blow:

Edited by YukiHitsugaya

im sorry u didnt have better luck on your birthday

i tend not to play Neo on my b-day ... and if I do I don't expect anything .. hehe

but yeah i never got anything good on my b-day ever

Well, maybe it'll get better (though I doubt it) since I tend to stay on neo for long periods of time..

At least the water faerie finally healed my pet, but now I'm afraid to play the wheel of excitement again because it's already given my pets diseases twice...

and once again, someone assumes I"m trying to be mean on the boards and goes and tells me off (quite rudely too) especially since it's my birthday.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO SILENCE AN ACCOUNT YOURSELF??? (since I'm giving up on the boards, since everyone just seams to hate me there. I got yelled at on the HC as well, a while back. I know 13 and younger can't post on the boards or send Neomail ,but I can't change my birthday on neo)

Edited by YukiHitsugaya

Ugh, I'm sorry you've had such a crappy day! :(

Well, I'm wishing you a happy birthday anyway. Hopefully it gets better from here on out!

It didn't: ANOTHER ONE OF MY PETS IS SICK THIS TIME FROM A RE!! REALLY NEOPETS???

Y U NO GIVE ME GOOD RE'S ON BIRTHDAY??????

100K that it takes me at LEAST 20 visits to the healing springs to cure this one!!

*bangs head off keyboard*

Wish I could send TNT feedback about giving a ton of bad RE's on peoples birthdays...

Edited by YukiHitsugaya

Aww, happy birthday even though Neopets is being mean. :D (I tried to send you a little something but it turns out you don't accept gifts from non-neofriends XD)

First of all, happy birthday! :D

I never get anything on my neo-birthday... the last time I got zero RE's which was pretty disappointing :/

I'm sorry that your birthday isn't going so well on the real-life front :(

Aw :( I'm sorry your birthday neo-luck wasn't so good! Bit late reading this but belated happy birthday to you. Hopefully you'll get some super luck now to make up for it ^_^

Thanks for the happy birthday. :D So far, one of my pets has gotten stronger from a random event (though it's not my BD pet..) At least that showed up. Kind of like neo's saying sorry for giving you really bad birthday RE's.. (but my pet's still sick and has been for two days..I've been trying to give him another disease, but it's not working)

Can a staff lock this? There's no reason to keep posting, I'm getting tired of people posting on it when my birthday was 4 whole days ago!!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.