Is there a way to buy Neocash using Paypal without using/adding a debit or credit card? I'm really digging a KeyQuest token and a background and I'm willing to spend a couple of dollars. But I keep getting asked for a debit or credit card when I'm being redirected to PayPal. I use online banking, no cards. This is currently the only way I can purchase NeoCash and I hope it works out. Any help or suggestions guys? o_x

D: I was afraid of that.

Well no NC for me. :V I don't have access to any NC cards, nor do I want any credit/debit cards associated with my account yet. Curse you Neopets! Unless someone knows a magical way for me to get NC, it's time for me to wallow. :P You'd think they'd be a little more lenient towards NC purchasing, what with all the sudden NC sinks popping up here and there, but I suppose it's for general security purposes.

Just a question: Is there a topic where NCMall questions can be addressed?

Well, to be honest, if you attach your debit account you can transfer over X amount of dollars to paypal and Neopets will subtract from that instead of debiting your card.

If that makes sense.

Basically, you need to attach some sort of account for them to take money out of, but you don't need to use that specific account to directly take money out of when purchasing. (That is super confusing) lol

So say you transfer over 30 dollars, which you spend on NC, you won't be able to buy anymore until you transfer more over from your debit account.

(You may already know this but in case some one else stumbles upon this thread and is looking for answers :))