Dear Codestones... why can't I search for you on the TP?

Wolf Child

Is this normal? Every time I try to search for a codestone on the trading post I keep getting the message "I could not find any lots fitting that description!"

Except...

I've totally seen codestones in lots before.

Folks are always talking about buying codestones in bundles and I'm hoping I can save a few pennies on training by buying in bulk. xD I don't want a set, just random stones that I'll use up eventually.

Make sure you're putting "Codestone" and not "Codestones"

Just looked up codestones on the Trading Post and had no issues. I also used "Identical to my phrase" so that it shows me all of the lots that have the specific codestone I'm looking for.

If you're just looking up any Codestone, you can search "Codestone" and keep it on "containing my phrase" and should show you all of the lots that have any item that had "Codestone" in it.

If you search for 'vo codestone' using 'containing my phrase' you get results ^_^

Hope that helps!

That did it! How bizarre XD' Thanks a lot.

Make sure you're putting "Codestone" and not "Codestones"

Just looked up codestones on the Trading Post and had no issues. I also used "Identical to my phrase" so that it shows me all of the lots that have the specific codestone I'm looking for.

If you're just looking up any Codestone, you can search "Codestone" and keep it on "containing my phrase" and should show you all of the lots that have any item that had "Codestone" in it.

That's exactly what I was doing. I wasn't looking up Codestones, but Codestone, and containing my phrase. I got absolutely nothing. :/

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.