Should I set her up for TRADE?

[photo disabled]

She is 05_Xweetie_05, my first ever pet on my new main account since I last stopped playing Neopets in mid-2007. I created a new account, started a new "life" there and then she was born.

I was kind of thinking..to set her UFT. A part of me doesn't want to let her go because she was there from the start and her stats are beyond average. But I really don't want a Xweetok anymore. And her name is ridiculous. HAHA. But I love her oh so dearly :sad02:

To trade or not to trade?

To keep or not to keep?

A wrong decision to let her go or no?

Is it a HUMONGOUS mistake? :sad02:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'LL KEEP HER!

Thanks, guys (:

i don't think you'll get any offers for her if you put her UFT .. she's not painted and not well named

your best option is UFA or pounding , sorry ....... :(

but it won't hurt to try :)

I agree with angelo I doubt you would be able to get a reasonable trade for her but if you want another pet or don't want her I'm sure she is very likely to get adopted at the pound.

BTW her name is kinda...cute :D

Yep, angelo's right. Unfortunately pets that may mean a lot to us as individuals (like one of my first evers gawjusgal123, I was very sad when I pounded her) hold no appeal for others unless they're well named or well painted.

I don't think you'll get any good offers at all :(

I am not really asking for anything..or something huge.

At first I thought of pounding her, but I think you can't pound pets whose level are higher than 5 or am I wrong? :O

Then I thought of setting her UFA and I don't know, maybe I want something in exchange..a Chomby maybe? Is that too much, though? o_O

Speaking of not well named >_> I hate her name. But uh, do I love her... :sad02:

I'll have to think about this.

I am not really asking for anything..or something huge.

At first I thought of pounding her, but I think you can't pound pets whose level are higher than 5 or am I wrong? :O

Then I thought of setting her UFA and I don't know, maybe I want something in exchange..a Chomby maybe? Is that too much, though? o_O

Speaking of not well named >_> I hate her name. But uh, do I love her... :sad02:

I'll have to think about this.

You can pound any pet (I think) there are just adoption restrictions if your account is less than four months old. Also those stats are not really that good in the grand scheme of things (sorry :'( ) so I think you would be best pounding her, unless you find someone on pound chat willing to trade for a chomby.

I honestly think you'd have more luck pounding her then pound-surfing for a chomby :/

Good luck, whatever you choose (you know, you could always keep her :P We're allowed up to 20 pets)

If you want to put her up for trade then you are probably going to have to paint her a more popular colour as you will either need a good paint job or a good name, and as you can't change the name...

As far as stats go Lauren's right - I wouldn't count my BD pet as having particularly brilliant stats and they're:

Hit Points:116 / 116

Strength: AMAZING (84)

Defence: AMAZING (82)

Movement: GREAT (25)

Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (1428)

To be trading on stats you'd need a lot higher than I've got...particularly as you've pushed the level past the cheaper training prices (needing more codestones/dubloons) without having maxed out the other stats first so it'll cost a lot more to train stats like HP up to a decent standard.

But guuuyyyss XDDD

I'm new to this UFT/UFA thing. *batts eyelashes*

No but seriously. I just keep my dubloons and codestones..for me, I don't even care of the stat maybe that's why mine seemed pretty high/decent to me.

And I don't even participate in BD *le shrug*

Lool sorry. I seem like a newbie. :rolleyes_anim:

Anyways, still thinking if I should let someone adopt her or if I should keep her.

And I don't even participate in BD *le shrug*

Lool sorry. I seem like a newbie. :rolleyes_anim:

Anyways, still thinking if I should let someone adopt her or if I should keep her.

Lol, as far as BD stuff goes I'm still a newbie as well! The only reason I know anything at all about it is the last battle plot where I was desperately trying to train my pet to a half decent standard! The intelligence was the only thing I cared about and that was only because I liked looking at the book collection my pet had read!!

You could always put her up for trade/adoption, see who's interested and then make a decision. You can always say no if you decide that you want to keep her. Or at least I suppose you can until you make a deal - I've never traded a pet so I'm not all that sure!

Finding pet trades is a lot of work, though, and even more so when your pet isn't mind-blowingly awesome.

Since the name is bad, this isn't a very appealing option, but you could always

morph her into a species you want, and then on her pet page, have a thing that's like, "My name is actually Randall" or whatever.

Not the perfect solution, but then you can at least have the same pet.

Have you ever considered saving up for a lab ray map or morphing potion?

I mean I'd hate to hear that you pounded her because the likelyness of her getting adopted is very.. slim.

I tried for 4 months to find a home for my faerie tuskaninny( he was a lab rat from the pound) with no luck and ended up putting him back in. I would say that if you are even considering getting rid of her you are probably not so fond of her, so you should maybe just pound her and find a pet you really love. If you just want rid of her because she's not cool or her name isn't, then put her on a side an leave her there til you want her.

I'll take for my side account, I need a Lab Ray pet for it and I understand not wanting to give her up :) My side account username is aethne, send me the transfer request...