Favorite Key Quest Board

Ashbash

I've been playing a lot of KQ lately and was just wondering if anyone had a favorite board or boards and why that one is their favorite? There are so many boards now and a bunch that I don't think I've played yet.

I tend to always look for games that are on the Haunted Woods board or Neopia Central because I know those boards the best and know which house I prefer to start at. As far as looks go I think the sweets boards are probably the cutest though.

Moltra. It's always been my favorite. I like the layout and I think it's easy to navigate.

I even specifically traded for my token in order to have a slight advantage on it. (Moltra only has faerie spots for fire & earth so I traded for an earth-aligned token.)

Sweet 1.

I like how quick the games go on it, generally. P:

But otherwise I also really like Ti-Key and even Terror Mountain, if I want a longer game/am really brored.

Tri-Key and moltara. Both my tokens (starter and my Silver Aisha) are earth aligned so that board is great for me. All of the springtime boards as well, (since springtime 3 has broken alignment squares. I land on anything other than earth and I get good stuff, even get the good stuff when I land on earth as well.)

Heh, I can play all 16 boards, so I always randomize which board to play. I don't really have a favorite, but I can tell you my least favorite is Sweet 3. It's hard to memorize all those portals. . :thumbsdown:

Moltra. It's always been my favorite. I like the layout and I think it's easy to navigate.

I even specifically traded for my token in order to have a slight advantage on it. (Moltra only has faerie spots for fire & earth so I traded for an earth-aligned token.)

I've never quite understood the alignment thing. I've tried to figure it out but I'm always confused lol.

I've never quite understood the alignment thing. I've tried to figure it out but I'm always confused lol.

Just try and figure out which alignment your tokens have and when you're near them, try to land on them. Maybe even start at the house closest to your token's alignment. Avoid the others.

Thanks, I'll try that! I know that Abigail is air so I just need to figure out my other 2!

The Yooyu is also air, and the Bruce is light. :)

Ti-key and Terror mountain are my favorites, you don't have to jump through a ton of portals and I can remember where all of the keys are.

Like a few others, my favourite is Moltara (I have an earth-aligned token, though :P ). I'm not a fan of that one that's a series of squares with a bajillion portals, and Sweet 1 doesn't have enough powerups on the "fast" routes. I'm not really that picky, though - I'll play any board. :)

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of Sweets 3. :P Although it is fun to watch newbies get confused on it and take every portal they come to, even if they keep going in a circle.

No offense if you were doing that, though.

Sweet 3 can be really fun if you know where the portals lead to: Portal Pathways

It's finding a way to navigate between them that's the nice challenge.

Thanks for that link. That map looks like it will definitely be helpful!

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of Sweets 3. :P Although it is fun to watch newbies get confused on it and take every portal they come to, even if they keep going in a circle.

No offense if you were doing that, though.

Haha none taken. I don't think I did too bad and the person I was playing against clearly wasn't experienced on that board either so we were learning together.