Where a post goes

August of Lake

Been pondering offering to use my Fountain Fairie quest to paint a buzz for someone here, since while I could do it and pound one, I'd prefer it going to a good home. Would that be in general or neopets help? Or would you prefer that I put it someplace like the Dream Pets or Adoption/Trading thread?

(and I did try PMing a few people that had Buzzes on the Dream Pets thread, but it's been about a month and no replies.)

Thank you.

I'd wait for a mod for an official answer, I suppose, but I think it could go under 'General' b/c it's not a Neo-question :) Although I have to tell you that giving away FFQs is not allowed by TNT, as mentioned in this editorial

Hi, TNT! Hypothetical situation here involving two good imaginary friends of mine, Sally and Bob. Sally gets a Fountain Faerie Quest. She already has all of her dream Neopets, however, so she has no need for it. Bob has never received a FFQ before and Sally wants to donate her FFQ to Bob as a gift. Would it be allowed for Bob to send his Neopet to Sally's account, where Sally would use her FFQ on Bob's Neopet and then transfer it back to Bob? I'm getting confused about this because it isn't allowed with the Lab Ray, so I can't work out if it would be allowed with a FFQ. Please let me know! ~zemzii

While giving away your hard-earned lab zap or FFQ pass is a nice gesture, we don't allow this because Bob should be earning his own Lab Map. Bob should complete his own FFQ (if he were lucky enough to receive one) in order to get a pass to the fountain. First and foremost, Neopets is a game. Bob should be using his own progress in the game to achieve goals and reap the benefits, not someone else's.

So what I'd suggest for you is that paint a buzz a sought-after colour, perhaps Plushie, Maraquan or Zombie and adopt it out :)

Wow, I was not aware of that at all. That's kind of sad, I guess I'll just adopt one(because I like giving the pets in the pound a chance) and do Maraquan, then advertise. Thanks.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.