Can't find Commander Garoo....

I'm doing the Defenders of Neopis - Series 1 and my next villain to vanquish is Commander Garoo. I know they say he's at the station but it's been a MONTH and I still haven't seen him. Is there an easier way to find him?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Neopets Help to Battledome & Battlepedia Chat.

I'm doing the Defenders of Neopis - Series 1 and my next villain to vanquish is Commander Garoo. I know they say he's at the station but it's been a MONTH and I still haven't seen him. Is there an easier way to find him?

Sadly, there is no other way of finding Garoo besides refreshing time to time at the Space Station. I've came across several other users with the same problem when it came to trying to find Garoo.

Keep your list of challengers found open on another tab and check back after every couple of minutes of refreshing at the Space Station. If the number of challengers found goes up by one, that means you got him!

I feel your pain! I haven't been able to find him either- though, I haven't gotten to that level anyway. Best of luck though!

I refreshed about 100 times on the first day i tried and couldn't find him then went back a day or so later after beating Brain tree in the BD, and did the same again somewhere between 50 and 100 times and finally got him, but he was one of the harder ones to find

• 3 years later...

Hi! Sorry to gravedig, but I'd rather post here that start a new thread for no reason. (CONSERVE)

I'm regreshing for Garoo as a daily now, but having a hard time finding him. Searching, i find it's apparently a thing. Has anyone from previous actually found him?

I have a second question: I know trophies still aren't working (I just tried on Cybunny, again) but wonder: do you need that trophy awarded to move onto the next mission for Defenders1? If I find and beat Garoo, will I be able to move on?

Update: (10/21) FOUND HIM today. WHEW. And beat him, aaaaand no it didn' tlet me progress in the story.  -.-

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.