Hark, a newbie!

So yeah. I'm maeflowerhobbit, but feel free to call me Mae or Maeflower. Just getting back into Neopets after a loooooooong absence (so long I had to create a new account XD), and slowly settling back into the game. I've been using TDN to help me adjust and get up to speed, so I figured I might as well join the forums!

Can't wait to get to know all of you, and have an awesome time!

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. :D -offers cookies-

Wow, your account is looking pretty fab for only being a week old! Kudos. :D

If you need any help, just let me know. ^_^

Enough stuff has stayed the same that I was able to hit the ground running on the flash games. Also, I fell in love with Key Quest pretty much instantaneously, so that helped. XD Thanks for the welcome from both of you!

Tangent: *fangirls around* Whovians! I AM home! <3 Also, B5! Never enough B5 fans around.

Enough stuff has stayed the same that I was able to hit the ground running on the flash games. Also, I fell in love with Key Quest pretty much instantaneously, so that helped. XD Thanks for the welcome from both of you!

Tangent: *fangirls around* Whovians! I AM home! <3 Also, B5! Never enough B5 fans around.

Ahhhh! :D Yes, I agree, definitely not enough B5 fans! <3 And yay for Whovians! :D

Lol I did the same thing pretty much. I actually got my *newer* old account still though so I didn't have to make an entirely new start. To be honest, I go back and forth in activity levels but moral of the story is I keep crawling back lol. So yes welcome back my fellow not so newbie-ish new person :)

Welcome to TDN. Did you make sure that you read the Forum Rules/Guidelines?

If you need anything or have a question, PM or Neomail me. I hope your stay here at TDN is turning out great, there's lots of helpful users over here. :)

• 4 weeks later...