If YOU could choose which Game you wanted out of the Altador Cup which one would it be?

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which Game for the Altador Cup would you like to see GONE? (Not including Yooyu ball)

• Slushie Slinger
    • Make Some Noise
    • Score Shoot Out

Just a fun little poll :3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Tough choice I know people will disagree with me on, but I would actually say SOSD, just because it's the newest game, and it never really added anything to the AC.

If Score Shoot Out = Shootout Showdown, then yes, I'd want that game out of the AC.

...the fact that the Jelly Chia in that game has teeth and laughs at us at the end of the game even though we won against him is pretty disturbing to me. :/

MSN...largely because it simply irritates the living beejeepers out of me, my computers too cruddy to get the meter to fill properly and it ALWAYS without fail glitches on me... At least SS is quite fun even if it does take forever, and SOSD is so short I can play it loads without getting bored...plus I can fit it inbetween tasks at work...!

If I had to pick one, I'd go with Make Some Noise. I always feel bad for my keyboard on my laptop and it's painful for my wrists after only a few games.

I love Slushie Slinger, it's my favorite. And Shootout Showdown is mainly what I played last year, repetitive, but quick and easy. :D

But I think all of the AC games serve their purpose, giving a range of options that will fit what players want, so ideally, none should be removed.

Personally, I would never like to see any of these games removed. If any were going to get canned, I'd select Shootout Showdown since I play that one the least. :P

I picked Slushie Slinger, and mainly for one reason: It's sooo slow! Here's my reasoning:

Make Some Noise is a simple game. Just press two buttons and bam, 30 second game, no more. Shootout Showdown is even shorter. I can wrap up a single game in merely ten seconds.

On Slushie Slinger, I find myself playing for about 120 seconds to get a decent score, and the game's not even appealing (to me, at least). I don't have time for that, so I usually double up on the other games to make up for SS.

Ah, such a shame, most people voted for SS... Well, everyone has their own opinion and I ain't saying anything about that. Since SS is my favorite out of all the games and MSN is really fun, I'm sorry, but I picked SHSH. Not because I dislike it but because it's the game I play the least and was the last option.

But to be honest if this were an actual poll done by TNT to remove one of the side games I wouldn't really vote, since there are people out there who do enjoy the game very much and I wouldn't want to take part in ruining their fun :U

OHHHHH I get it. :P I didn't understand what game you want removed. I voted Make Some Noise because it has made my computer crash from playing, to the extent that I'm afraid to play that game.]

I don't care for Slushie Slinger, either - I only ever play the maximum amount of three times for that game before I quit for the day. But at least it doesn't crash my computer or break my keyboard.

I like all those games too much so I didn't vote! The only game I don't like is yooyu ball and I know that's not going anywhere haha.

Me too! I'm also one of the few people who don't like yooyuball...

But out of those games I guess I would say remove MSN...I like it, but I feel bad for my laptop :P

I like all those games too much so I didn't vote! The only game I don't like is yooyu ball and I know that's not going anywhere haha.

I DISPISE youyuball! I'm just awful :stitchface:

I voted SSO because I just don't like it.