NC MALL: New Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie

hrtbrk

A brand new Fortune Cookie is in the Mall, this time offering you at least one guaranteed Faerie Quest a day for 7 Neopian days.

mall_fortcookie_4.gif

You will still be eligible to receive random Faerie Quests around the site. Like with the other site-perk cookies, you can only use this on your main account.

Very very angry about this. Faerie quests are supposed to be RANDOM EVENTS. Now you can just buy RANDOM EVENTS??? What if you got a Faerie Queen/ or FFQ event?? (Since you can't choose the faerie who gives you the quest. I'm assuming all of them can give quests with this cookie)

And stats????

What's next paying money for PB's or SLM pieces? SLM piece events? Better wins from the wheel of extravagance??

Money=free stats and free NP (from the game cookie)

Honestly? If enough people start sending tickets in/ or using the "feedback" (which is supposed to be used for feedback on the ticket system) maybe they'll take it away....

Idea: HEY TNT?? CAN WE HAVE PB COOKIES TOO?? (since this plus the lab ray cookie can give paintjobs) I mean you're just giving away paint jobs, aren't you??

Edited by YukiHitsugaya

Well, at least TNT made it cute. Not something I will be using, as I quite enjoy the surprise that comes with receiving the random event. (Although I can understand how this cookie could be of great use to very high-level battledomers)

*Okay I might think about it, because I really really want the avatar from painting a buzz at the rainbow fountain. When the time comes that I get a FFQ, I will be offering a paint job to anyone with a buzz!

One guaranteed Faerie Quest for 7 days? Sounds awesome! If only I had Neocash or if I get lucky with the Qasalan Expellibox and win 150 NC, I'd buy me 2 of them since my Kiko could use some more stat increases.

i guess now instead of complaining about never once getting a FFQ, all i have to do is spend real money and buy the Mutant Acara that i want. of course i could have always done that through those evil, evil offsite places, but it was wrong and bad to do that. but if i give Viacom the money, then it's perfectly fine. tongue.gif

I agree that the actual artwork for the cookie is rather pretty... However my upset with the FFQ is just ugh... I've never once received a random event FFQ and I've been on the site for 9.5 years.... Not complaining, I get it they are a business and yadda yadda... I'm just sayin'...

Yes, they're a business but if they brought BACK THE KQ plush I doubt they'd need to keep making these things... Many people want KQ tokens, so bring back the plush= more cash...so they wouldn't need to give advantages for cash that much anymore..

or if they just put all the tokens (plush ones) in the NC mall at one time, instead of waiting for pet days and such... (it makes sense on the pet days...but if they'd just leave the tokens there year round...)

Edited by YukiHitsugaya

I'm honestly not too bothered by this but maybe it's because I don't really care about my pets stats. I've never bought NC, just occasionally won some doing dailies so I won't be buying any of the cookies. It does look cool though as some have pointed out.

Part of me wants to be outraged over the cookies, but I've worked for a site that does cash junk like this. The sheer headache of it makes it so they wouldn't do it if they weren't hurting for money.

So yeah, part of me wants to be upset, and part of me wants to buy one of every cookie they offer. XP

One guaranteed Faerie Quest for 7 days? Sounds awesome! If only I had Neocash or if I get lucky with the Qasalan Expellibox and win 150 NC, I'd buy me 2 of them since my Kiko could use some more stat increases.

Good thing you've been hoarding all those quest items! Looks like you can cash in early :D

really ?!!!! are they totally out of their mind ?!! BUYING Faerie Quests is buying luck !!!! they're supposed to be RANDOM ..

next thing is selling a PB fortune cookie where you get to choose a color to paint your pet ..!!! right ? ? ? :grrr:

I'm seriously thinking about quitting

Huh. I agree, the art is pretty :)

I actually got extremely lucky a couple months ago and received 2 FFQs within about a week (after getting 1 in 10+years). I've already got the avatar and a cute choco Wocky, and all the other colours I want can be gotten with MPS and paintrushes. I am working on training though, so I can see where the extra stats would be useful. I might buy one just to have a look-see, but most of the quests I get tend to be Crafting quests or give me the most useless stats (intelligence and agility).

I am surprised that TNT came out with these after the big stink over the game cookie, but I think it's like Nora said, they wouldn't do it if they didn't need the money. If they were trying to sell real-life merchandise, they lose the start-up costs to manufacture it. With NC Mall stuff. all it costs for them is the pay for the artist to design it, the programmer to implement it and the server space to store the data, so it's nearly 100% profit.

Also everyone who is saying that quests should be random events...were you complaining during the event when we got one every day for a month? :P Maybe they're not going to keep doing that every year so this is a way for new users (and unlucky old alike) to get in on the faerie quest action!

:D And at quite a reasonable price.

Honestly I'm adjusting to this whole cookie thing pretty quickly. If this keeps neopets alive well, good for them :) I like the site and I'd like to keep playing it as long as possible.

That's it, I'm quitting Neopets. How dare you do such a thing, TNT? I really wanna hurl every insult to the world at them.

Also everyone who is saying that quests should be random events...were you complaining during the event when we got one every day for a month? :P Maybe they're not going to keep doing that every year so this is a way for new users (and unlucky old alike) to get in on the faerie quest action!

That, or...I'm hoping that they still keep the event, and if they do - THESE COOKIES WILL BE DISCONTINUED!! HALLELUJAH!

I'm seriously thinking about quitting

I know, Angelo, I have been too since the Game Cookie. But, part of me really does not want to stop playing despite my outrage.

were you complaining during the event when we got one every day for a month?

that was a festival and it was a fair game for everybody .. no one bought anything extra to gain an advantage

I can't help it, I do love the NC Mall, my Habitarium is true testament to that :D I don't have much money, currently on Disability, but I do treat myself once a month to a $25 Nickelodeon card.. Unfortunately I've already spent it for this month and missed out on the Faerie Quest cookies :( Do they ever re-stock them or once they're gone they're gone?